Win awesome Seagate drives – Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheoJ1

Seagate’s Expansion External SSD - reliable and fast, 400MB/s transfer rate, USB3.0 compatible

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
"The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files"

This means you will have nice backups all the time. Yes, you will have no excuse!

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
Article 3

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
Article 2

Free Photography plan and data protection​

Additionally, each purchase of the Seagate One Touch drive includes several value-added features.

nkd

As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives.
File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

Portable Data reliability is a requirement - must have and high speed file transfer is a a welcome bonus.

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
"The 802GB of useable storage on the Series X, or 364GB on the Series S, may be more than enough for some – but collectors and game hoarders will quickly find themselves filling up their drives."

More storage on a X-Box!

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master

Article 1

Great for gaming and multimedia management​

These speeds make it ideal for gamers looking to expand their storage, thanks to the quick copy and load times on offer.

Mochagal

The transfer speeds are fast enough to allow you to stream video straight from the SSD.

With up to 5TB of storage, you will have space for hundreds of full-length movies, thousands of series episodes, or hundreds of thousands of high-quality photos, songs, or documents.

Once connected, you can instantly install games directly onto the drive and play them from this storage device as well, negating the need for you to manage and balance your files one way or the other.

Mochagal

ARticle 3:Once connected, you can instantly install games directly onto the drive and play them from this storage device as well, negating the need for you to manage and balance your files one way or the other.

Mochagal

Article 2
With up to 5TB of storage, you will have space for hundreds of full-length movies, thousands of series episodes, or hundreds of thousands of high-quality photos, songs, or documents.

nkd

The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files.
This allows for either on-demand, one-click backups or scheduling automatic backups in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.
You can also mirror folders for simpler file management.

Very useful software addition, unattended backup.

nkd

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.
This custom-built SSD is made exclusively by Seagate, who partnered with Microsoft to offer the best possible speeds for the new console on an external drive.
The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.
Once connected, you can instantly install games directly onto the drive and play them from this storage device as well, negating the need for you to manage and balance your files one way or the other.

The Xbox needs memory expansion as I'm constantly running out of memory having to delete games.

grok

Honorary Master
Fits in most wallets - good for carrying around wherever you go
High-capacity - for storage needs that never stops growing
Xbox expansion cards - to be able to install more big footprint games

lilors

Article 1:
Seagate’s Expansion External SSD: File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port.

Article 2:
Seagate One Touch Portable hard drive: Copying a 1GB folder with videos took less than 20 seconds

Article 3:
Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console

Nolan_Naidu

Simple and seamless backup
The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files.
This allows for either on-demand, one-click backups or scheduling automatic backups in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.
You can also mirror folders for simpler file management.

this is extremely useful, as just before I leave, I can plug and start my backup to finish overnight

chewiesw

Expert Member
Article 1 - Seagate Expansion External SSD

High speed file transfers up to 400MB/s - far faster than mechanical portable hard drives.

I feel the need the... neeeed for speeeed

chewiesw

Expert Member
Article 2:

I can easily to backup every episode of "Days of our Lives"

Status
Not open for further replies.