Win awesome Seagate drives – Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellscream

Speed is the most important:
File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

Brand is well known for reliability and also provide peace of mind.
- 3 year warranty

qinglung

Expert Member
Article 3

"The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles."

When I need to expand my Xbox storage, nothing can be easier than this. No cables or installation, I like.

bar1

Expert Member
The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

bar1

Expert Member

Great for gaming and multimedia management​

These speeds make it ideal for gamers looking to expand their storage, thanks to the quick copy and load times on offer.

bar1

Expert Member
The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files.

This allows for either on-demand, one-click backups or scheduling automatic backups in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.

You can also mirror folders for simpler file management.

BEAR11

Well being a noob in the gaming world and wanting to get an Xbox I was hesitant due to the storage and with the expansion card for Xbox which can add 1TB storage to the console my mind is at ease and more clear.

thegodsmile

Okay, no cap, for me the standout benefit of the Seagate’s Expansion External SSD is having a ready to use SSD on both PC and Mac, with no installation of software required. Personally struggled over the years with this. Being a student reliant of school's resources, computers and even those of families and friends having the ability to speedily load and transfer files is major W. Time flies. [Article 1: Super-fast storage in the palm of your hand].

BEAR11

With 400MB/s transfer speed on the external SSD I can transfer my larger files from the home PC and not be late for work.

thegodsmile

Another W for me is the Seagate One Touch Portable HDD that offers software which makes it easy to back up all your important files. In 2020 power surges and load shedding at my house fried both laptop and hard drive. I never thought I would be speaking from this perspective. It seemed like such a primitive way to lose one's laptop. All your work and storage! Like at least fry the laptop, but the hard drive too Eskom?
Ergo, simple and automated backup solutions are crucial requirement for life either on-demand, one-click backups or scheduling automatic backups in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly intervals which the One Touch drive has. I recommend this to anybody doing some form of work and using their PC. I'm a student and I suffered many setbacks for poor backup policies. Don't be me. Get help. The Seagate One Touch HDD is it. [Article 2: Seagate One Touch Portable – Big storage in a compact package]

BEAR11

The one touch comes with exFAT formatting so the guys using Mac books can finally enjoy the movies I have on their laptops and I don't have to format my old reliable to accommodate them

thegodsmile

Back when I had a PS I used to do exactly what the Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card solves. I'd install games onto the console and then after some time delete such games to make space for new one. A laborious, tedious process that requires a lot of patience and resilience. I don't have a console anymore but this external SSD card just tipped the scales of Xbox vs PlayStation towards the former significantly. I'm looking to own a console. And I want to benefit from instantly installing games directly onto the external drive and play them from this storage device as well, negating the need to manage and balance your files and manage Gigabytes.
[Article 3: Expand your Xbox game library with the Seagate Expansion Card]

newby_investor

Expert Member
For me, I am all about data protection. Losing data is one of my biggest fears (especially since a lot of what I store are family pictures and memories).

So Rescue Data Recovery Services for all the products sounds great to me.

My wife is the photographer of the family and will probably appreciate the included Adobe Photography subscription from the One Touch Portanle more than I will.

I'm not an X-Box owner, but after seeing Forza I've been tempted. 1TB of extra capacity may just be enough to tip the scales and let me invest.

zoner

Article 1:

Data protection included​

Data Recovery Services included with your purchase

zoner

Article 2:

Free Photography plan and data protection​

Incredible photographic tools with a 4-month Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan worth over R600 included.

fiaskow

Data protection included​

Fortunately, this Seagate SSD offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services – which is included with your purchase.

fiaskow

Free Photography plan and data protection​

Firstly, you get incredible photographic tools with a 4-month Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan worth over R600.

The package includes Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – which enable you to edit, organise, store, and share your best photos.

zoner

Article 3:

Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card

Seamless integration with Xbox Velocity Architecture
- you will get the same fast loading speeds and can still use the Quick Resume feature to jump between titles within seconds.

fiaskow

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

ejtango

Super-fast storage in the palm of your hand! So easy for travelling​

lexor

Expert Member
Article 1

Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives.

File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

I can copy / past much faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.