Win awesome Seagate drives – Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudpukker

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive

Fudpukker

File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

bigicy

Expert Member
File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port.

This feature will let me quickly transfer files at a much quicker rate. Saving me time

bigicy

Expert Member
For peace of mind, Rescue Data Recovery Services is also included, ensuring protection of your most precious memories and important work.

This allows me to have peace of mind that my data will be recoverable

bigicy

Expert Member
The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

This allows quick easy installation and no longer cables that can be tripped over

jem

Article 3: Expand your Xbox game library with the Seagate Expansion Card
Feature:
The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.
Why: It'll work great on my XboxX

Aards

MyBroadband has partnered with Seagate and Pinnacle to offer forum members the opportunity to win Seagate storage devices.

Seagate is a market leader in this industry and offers a range of products such as SSDs, HDDs, and expansion cards.

The following prizes are up for grabs:

• 1 x Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X or S
• 1 x Seagate Expansion SSD 1TB
• 1 x Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB Silver – New

To enter this competition, you must do the following:
  1. Read the following three articles: Article 1, Article 2 and Article 3.
  2. Name one feature of the storage device mentioned in each article that you would find beneficial and tell us why very briefly.
  3. Three entries per member (one for each article).
The competition will end on Sunday, 21 March 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Article 1 : I have been using Seagate all my life in my computer company and being a small business starting up Seagate always came to my rescue , I love the Super Sleek Drive Build allowing me to travel with it very conveniently .

Article 2 : love the feature that the drive comes with exFAT formatting , making life with windows and apple a much better family to work with at the same time . A tool for both jobs . Life saver !

Article 3 : the seamless integration that works hand in hand with Xbox architecture making leisure and gaming that much of a better experience .

TheMark

Article 1:

Seagate Expansion Ultra Portable SSD​

File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

joker08

Expert Member
1. Fortunately, this Seagate SSD offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services – which is included with your purchase.
2. Copying a 1GB folder with videos took less than 20 seconds – revealing an impressive transfer rate of more than 50MB/s.
3. The 802GB of useable storage on the Series X, or 364GB on the Series S, may be more than enough for some – but collectors and game hoarders will quickly find themselves filling up their drives.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Article 1:

Data protection included​

Whether you’re using the drive to store precious memories or important work, you don’t want to worry about your SSD being compromised or damaged.

Fortunately, this Seagate SSD offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services – which is included with your purchase.

This helps protect your data from anomalies like power outages, natural disasters, user error, and viruses for the duration of the drive’s 3-year warranty.
As I will use this for backups and data storage, long term certainty is important to me.

Red Plumstead

Expert Member
Seagate’s Expansion External SSD
As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives.
I had a few normal HD fail on me. SSD is more reliable.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Article 2:

Simple and seamless backup​

The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files.

This allows for either on-demand, one-click backups or scheduling automatic backups in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.

You can also mirror folders for simpler file management.

Usage simplicity and easy backups is the feature I like.

Red Plumstead

Expert Member

Seagate One Touch Portable​

Copying a 1GB folder with videos took less than 20 seconds – revealing an impressive transfer rate of more than 50MB/s.
I normally have big video files to copy from my GoPro and this will come in handy.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Article 3:

If I was into ganimg, then this feature would be the one that would really be useful.

This custom-built SSD is made exclusively by Seagate, who partnered with Microsoft to offer the best possible speeds for the new console on an external drive.

The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Red Plumstead

Expert Member

Expand your Xbox game library with the Seagate Expansion Card​

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.
Due to games so large, I won't need to download again.

Razeen

Data protection included​

Whether you’re using the drive to store precious memories or important work, you don’t want to worry about your SSD being compromised or damaged.

Fortunately, this Seagate SSD offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services – which is included with your purchase.

This helps protect your data from anomalies like power outages, natural disasters, user error, and viruses for the duration of the drive’s 3-year warranty.

For me data recovery and protection is important,not to loose valuable information

Razeen

Free Photography plan and data protection​

For peace of mind, Rescue Data Recovery Services is also included, ensuring protection of your most precious memories and important work.

Razeen

Enter Seagate​

This custom-built SSD is made exclusively by Seagate, who partnered with Microsoft to offer the best possible speeds for the new console on an external drive.

davechand

Article 1

davechand

Article 2
The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files.

This allows for either on-demand, one-click backups or scheduling automatic backups in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.

You can also mirror folders for simpler file management.

Status
Not open for further replies.