Win awesome Seagate drives – Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

davechand

Article 3
The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

Swa

Honorary Master
Article 1
"As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives."

Don't have to wait long times for transfers to complete plus uses less power so can more easily carry it around.

Swa

Honorary Master
Article 2
"With up to 5TB of storage, you will have space for hundreds of full-length movies, thousands of series episodes, or hundreds of thousands of high-quality photos, songs, or documents."

Large capacity so don't have to use multiple drives.

Swa

Honorary Master
Article 3
"The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive."

Allows more games to be loaded at the same time.

Leeshan

Seagate Expansion SSD 1TB Slick drive's is beneficial for its portable size for easy to take with you anywhere & it's 400mbs transfer speeds

AKC74

Article 1- Super-fast storage in the palm of your hand

It is also great for multimedia creators – including photographers, journalists, and filmmakers – who want to be able to shoot, dump, and transfer pictures and videos as quickly as possible.

Would be great as I transfer photographs between computers

AKC74

Article 2 - Seagate One Touch Portable – Big storage in a compact package

The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files

Laptop backups are critical in my house as we have 4 of them.

AKC74

Article 3 - Expand your Xbox game library with the Seagate Expansion Card

The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Great way to add expended storage to the Xbox

corbon

Rescue Data Recovery Services, for incase I delete unintentionally data (sometimes) and need for extra space for my nephew's movies, will give me peace of mind knowing that all that data will be protected.

Mr_Mag

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

This custom-built SSD is made exclusively by Seagate, who partnered with Microsoft to offer the best possible speeds for the new console on an external drive.

The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Once connected, you can instantly install games directly onto the drive and play them from this storage device as well, negating the need for you to manage and balance your files one way or the other.

Genas

Article 1:

As a multimedia creator, I love the speed!

"File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port."

I can edit a video straight from the external SSD should I need to

Shakamaganu

File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

i wouldn't spend unnecessary time waiting for large files transfer

jellievis

Seagate’s Expansion External SSD​

File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port.

jellievis

Seagate One Touch Portable​

For peace of mind, Rescue Data Recovery Services is also included, ensuring protection of your most precious memories and important work.

jellievis

Seagate Expansion Card
Thanks to the card’s seamless integration with Xbox Velocity Architecture, you will get the same fast loading speeds and can still use the Quick Resume feature to jump between titles within seconds.

Genas

Article 2:

As a multimedia creator, I love the size and speed! It is ideal for exchanging large bulk files like raw video.

Genas

Article 3:

As a multimedia creator, I do not get time to play games, so I don't own an Xbox. I'd prefer any or both of the other prices to be honest.

SunilK

Article one:

Data protection included​

Whether you’re using the drive to store precious memories or important work, you don’t want to worry about your SSD being compromised or damaged.

Fortunately, this Seagate SSD offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services – which is included with your purchase.

This helps protect your data from anomalies like power outages, natural disasters, user error, and viruses for the duration of the drive’s 3-year warranty.

SunilK

Article Two:

This custom-built SSD is made exclusively by Seagate, who partnered with Microsoft to offer the best possible speeds for the new console on an external drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.