Win awesome Seagate drives – Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunilK

Article Three:

To see how the Seagate One Touch Portable hard drive performs, we put its transfer rates to the test by measuring how quickly we could copy files to it from our Windows computer using the included USB 3.0 cable.

Copying a 1GB folder with videos took less than 20 seconds – revealing an impressive transfer rate of more than 50MB/s.

This means you can copy over 60GB of data – typically the size of the latest AAA video games – in 30 minutes.

As it comes with exFAT formatting, the drive works interchangeably with Windows and Mac – allowing you to move files easily from platform to platform within moments.

Ndibu

Article 1
Super fast. 400MB/s makes it perfect for my Xbox One and Sea of Thieves in particular! It'd give my old console a new lease on life.

Article 2
Up to 5TB in a compact size!
I have a ton of games. Most of which don't fit on my console'S HDD. With this much storage I could download all my games and not have to delete games to make space for others.

Article 3
Speed and storage.
My main console, my Series X is already full because I have gamepass. I have an external HDD hooked up to it but Series X games require either the internal SSD or this beauty right here! So gimme it!

rastae

Article 1

Great for gaming and multimedia management​

These speeds make it ideal for gamers looking to expand their storage, thanks to the quick copy and load times on offer.

rastae

Article 2

Fast and easy transfers​

To see how the Seagate One Touch Portable hard drive performs, we put its transfer rates to the test by measuring how quickly we could copy files to it from our Windows computer using the included USB 3.0 cable.

Copying a 1GB folder with videos took less than 20 seconds – revealing an impressive transfer rate of more than 50MB/s.

Sads-1-zn

Connecting it to your laptop, TV, console, or any other supported USB device is quick and simple with the included 20cm USB cable, which is designed to take up as little space as possible.

Thanks this makes it simple and easy to use.

Sads-1-zn

This means you can copy over 60GB of data – typically the size of the latest AAA video games – in 30 minutes.

Great so it much easier to backup all my old movies, music and series.

Sads-1-zn

The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

So simple and easy to use.

mishza

Article 1:

Rescue Data Recovery Services, peace of mind knowing there is a backup plan.

mishza

Article 2:

Free Photography plan and data protection, that is value for money

mishza

Article 3:

Expand your library, with massive game files, this is a must for modern games.

Max001

Article 1:
Seagate’s Expansion External SSD offers powerful performance and large storage in an impressively compact form factor.
This sleek drive can fit into most wallets and any laptop bag, allowing you to carry your important files with ease wherever you go.

ReggieV

Article 1 :

Seagate Expansion Ultra Portable SSD​

From a support perspective, it cuts down time installing or making use of stored utilities and\or the quick backup of user files. Also fits easily in your pocket.

MarsMan33

Article 1: Seagate Expansion External SSD
  • data protection
Article 2: Seagate One Touch Portable
  • seamless backup
Article 3: Seagate Expansion Card
  • slim and light form-factor

DanX_Music

Seagate One Touch Portable – Big storage in a compact package​

"Copying a 1GB folder with videos took less than 20 seconds – revealing an impressive transfer rate of more than 50MB/s"

RichardA

Article 1

File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

Backing up Videos and Photos no longer needs to be an overnight problem with these speeds

Article 2

The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files.

Overcomes the challenge of which files to backup and when

Article 3

The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

No need to configure any settings is great for a newbie

Grumpy123

Article 1

"This sleek drive can fit into most wallets and any laptop bag, allowing you to carry your important files with ease wherever you go."

The mere pocket size and speed of a SSD. Whats not to like?

MP3

Article 1: Super-fast storage in the palm of your hand

"With our own testing, we were able to transfer a 1GB folder containing multiple videos in just seven seconds."

I often copy files over for backup purposes and the waiting time is crucial.

MP3

Article 2: Seagate One Touch Portable – Big storage in a compact package

"As it comes with exFAT formatting, the drive works interchangeably with Windows and Mac – allowing you to move files easily from platform to platform within moments."

Moving files between Mac & Windows is very useful and the USB 3.0 will make it quick

MP3

Article 3: Expand your Xbox game library with the Seagate Expansion Card

"This custom-built SSD is made exclusively by Seagate, who partnered with Microsoft to offer the best possible speeds for the new console on an external drive."

This stands out as the partnership will definitely ensure quality and compatibility and I can trust it will work correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.