Win awesome Seagate drives – Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3mZ_ZA

Article 1: Seagate Portable SSD
An external SSD that can fit in most wallets. Quite convenient.

Ch3mZ_ZA

Article 2: Seagate Portable HDD
A portable hard with seamless one click backup. Again convenient.

Ch3mZ_ZA

Article 3: Seagate Xbox Expansion Card
Xbox expansion card with plug and play. Do I need to say it again... convenient!

Anunnaki-11

These are the features I admired and was impressed by:
1. Seagate One Touch HDD - The mere fact that you have a storage drive that comes with, amongst other things “an annual subscription to Mylio Create, which lets you organise your media and adds automated protection”. That’s a great deal.
2. Seagate Expansion SSD 1TB - I am really impressed by the transfer speeds that are “fast enough to allow you to stream video straight from the SSD”.
3. Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X or S - The conveniency and the specific design as a result of the collaboration between Microsoft and Seagate thus, creating something that “requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles”.

Grumpy123

Article 2

"Copying a 1GB folder with videos took less than 20 seconds – revealing an impressive transfer rate of more than 50MB/s."

In todays date and age transfer rate and size of external is essential

dijaba1

Article 1: As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives. The most useful for me is the small size, you can easily transport it anywhere, simply in your pocket if required.

Article 2:
The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files.
This allows for either on-demand, one-click backups or scheduling automatic backups in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.
You can also mirror folders for simpler file management.
It is powerful enough to keep plugged in, and still portable enough to quickly disconnect and take on the go.

Article 3: The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles. It is so small, you don't even notice it is plugged in, but boosts your storage cost effectively.

Samirllb

Article 1:
As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives.

File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

this is very useful feature especially with large files I frequently copy
i work using cad, makes me productive with fast running programs

TheJman

Expert Member
Article 1

With our own testing, we were able to transfer a 1GB folder containing multiple videos in just seven seconds - time is priceless, and I love the fact that there is no more watching the files being copied over for 10 minutes!

Samirllb

Article 2

"Copying a 1GB folder with videos took less than 20 seconds – revealing an impressive transfer rate of more than 50MB/s."

In todays date and age transfer rate and size of external is essential
I keep my movies on my hard drive, much faster to access my collection and watch

ThinusJoubert

Article 1

Being a photography hobbiest and having a 8 week old baby girl, photos are piling up like crazy, I find it hard to keep my photos safe and backed up, the cloud works, but doing editing takes time downloading the files for editing.

The fast trasnfer speeds of the SSD wil definitely add value when editing and also keeping my photos as a second backup.

Samirllb

Article 3:

Seagate Expansion Card​

Thanks to the card’s seamless integration with Xbox Velocity Architecture, you will get the same fast loading speeds and can still use the Quick Resume feature to jump between titles within seconds.
I can keep my CAD data files on it and use it whatever location i am using another PC

ThinusJoubert

Article 2

Being a photography hobbiest and having a 8 week old baby girl, photos are piling up like crazy, I find it hard to keep my photos safe and backed up, the cloud works, but doing editing takes time downloading the files for editing.

My software editing tools are not up to date and having the Adobe Photography plan will add so much value to get through the videos and photos editing.

natalmidlands

It is also great for multimedia creators – including photographers, journalists, and filmmakers – who want to be able to shoot, dump, and transfer pictures and videos as quickly as possible.

The transfer speeds are fast enough to allow you to stream video straight from the SSD.

This will be useful. Video viewing from storage is irritating with a HDD

rodga

Honorary Master
ARTICLE 1:

Seagate SSD offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services

Why: Great piece of mind for your data

natalmidlands

Copying a 1GB folder with videos took less than 20 seconds – revealing an impressive transfer rate of more than 50MB/s.

This means you can copy over 60GB of data – typically the size of the latest AAA video games – in 30 minutes.

Wonderful. Accessing storage with limited lag will be easy easy at last

rodga

Honorary Master
ARTICLE 2:

Firstly, you get incredible photographic tools with a 4-month Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan worth over R600.

The package includes Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – which enable you to edit, organise, store, and share your best photos.

Why: This is a great value add.

natalmidlands

Once connected, you can instantly install games directly onto the drive and play them from this storage device as well, negating the need for you to manage and balance your files one way or the other.

Thanks to the card’s seamless integration with Xbox Velocity Architecture, you will get the same fast loading speeds and can still use the Quick Resume feature to jump between titles within seconds.

Will make life much sweeter indeed.

milas

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

rodga

Honorary Master
ARTICLE 3:

The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Why: who needs more cables and clutter?

milas

The Seagate One Touch Portable hard drive copies data at an impressive transfer rate of more than 50MB/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.