Win awesome Seagate drives – Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

milas

As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives.

Shiven06

Article 1

Benefit: The sleek drive can fit into most wallets and any laptop bag and, most importantly, greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives.

Reason: I often travel for work, and the larger hard drives are an issue to carry around. The sleek design and small size makes it perfect. I require a hard drive that is reliable and can transfer large amounts of data in good time because I often have to move files or read files that are over one gb. This hard-drives ticks all my boxes

Article 2

Benefits: The hard drive is high-capacity and offers an array of software that makes it easy to back up all your important files.

Reason: I am a software and media hoarder, but it is becoming increasingly hard to keep a backup of my software and media. I often run out of space and have to buy additional hard Drives. Having all my media and software in one location is important to me. I also like using easy software that does the backups, which makes this hard drive perfect.

Article 3

Benefit: The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD that adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

Reason: As I mention above, I am a hoarder of media and software, but this also includes games on my console. This is a perfect addition as I can switch between games seamlessly and not need to uninstall and reinstall games. This will contribute significantly to lower data use in my household.

shepherdboy

MyBroadband has partnered with Seagate and Pinnacle to offer forum members the opportunity to win Seagate storage devices.

Seagate is a market leader in this industry and offers a range of products such as SSDs, HDDs, and expansion cards.

The following prizes are up for grabs:

• 1 x Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X or S
• 1 x Seagate Expansion SSD 1TB
• 1 x Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB Silver – New

To enter this competition, you must do the following:
  1. Read the following three articles: Article 1, Article 2 and Article 3.
  2. Name one feature of the storage device mentioned in each article that you would find beneficial and tell us why very briefly.
  3. Three entries per member (one for each article).
The competition will end on Sunday, 21 March 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Article 1 - Seagate Expansion Ultra Portable SSD The feature that I personally like is that it comes with offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services.
Article 2 - Seagate One Touch Portable The feature that I personally like is that it has a One Touch Backup Solution that makes backup seamless and simple to do.
Article 3 - Seagate Expansion Card The feature that I personally like is its slim and light form-factor, which makes it easy to take your game collection from one console to the next.

shepherdboy

MyBroadband has partnered with Seagate and Pinnacle to offer forum members the opportunity to win Seagate storage devices.

Seagate is a market leader in this industry and offers a range of products such as SSDs, HDDs, and expansion cards.

2. Name one feature of the storage device mentioned in each article that you would find beneficial and tell us why very briefly.
The competition will end on Sunday, 21 March 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Article 1 - Seagate Expansion Ultra Portable SSD The feature that I personally like is that it comes with offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services.

shepherdboy

Article 2 - Seagate One Touch Portable The feature that I personally like is that it has a One Touch Backup Solution that makes backup seamless and simple to do.

shepherdboy

Article 3 - Seagate Expansion Card The feature that I personally like is its slim and light form-factor, which makes it easy to take your game collection from one console to the next.

Dawie1qaz

Article 1. It's so small it fits into pocket. Article 2. It is so fast you can download a 60gb file in 30 minutes. 3. The unit allow you to download directly from it

nae3m

3. offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive​

marco79

Expert Member
ARTICLE 1:

As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives.

I tend to copy lots of large files so this would be perfect for my need for speed for fast file transfers.

bremar

Data protection included​

So often with current portable hard drive a knock too much you lose all the info. With a SDD files are a lot safer

marco79

Expert Member
ARTICLE 2:

With up to 5TB of storage, you will have space for hundreds of full-length movies, thousands of series episodes, or hundreds of thousands of high-quality photos, songs, or documents.

No need to run around with 3 or 4 storage devices anymore!

bremar

Free Photography plan and data protection​

awesome free apps to edit your photos

marco79

Expert Member
ARTICLE 3:

The 802GB of useable storage on the Series X, or 364GB on the Series S, may be more than enough for some – but collectors and game hoarders will quickly find themselves filling up their drives.

More games to access immediately!

Puzzleman

Article #1 - Impressive speed for file transfer at up to 400MB/s. To transfer a 1GB folder containing multiple videos in just seven seconds is great
Article #2 - up to 5TB of storage will give me extra space I need for hundreds of full-length movies and photos etc.
Article #3 - the card’s seamless integration with Xbox Velocity Architecture means I will get the same fast loading speeds.

CodeMaster

Expert Member

Expand your Xbox game library with the Seagate Expansion Card​

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

bremar

Expand your library today​

Quick and easy to expand your collection as well as easily move it from one console to the next

Gazbal

Expert Member
Article one: Seagate’s Expansion External SSD

Bought a mid range gaming computer for my son for college. Needless to say, game have already filled up the built-in ssd storage. This would be the solution for gaming storage.

The_David

The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.