Win awesome Seagate drives – Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazbal

Expert Member
Article 2: Seagate One Touch Portable

Extra portable drive space needed for my ever expanding multimedia files. I keep having to delete files and find i often need them again.

optic

Article 1: The transfer speeds are fast enough to allow you to stream video straight from the SSD. ---this means less clutter and less devices needed and laying around.
Article 2: With up to 5TB of storage, you will have space for hundreds of full-length movies, thousands of series episodes, or hundreds of thousands of high-quality photos, songs, or documents. ---enough stores to last a week or two :) no deleting of file just for the sake of making space
Article 3: Once connected, you can instantly install games directly onto the drive and play them from this storage device as well, negating the need for you to manage and balance your files one way or the other.----no need to move files around for more space

Gazbal

Expert Member
Article 3: Seagate Expansion Card

Definitely useful for those with Xbox but I use PS4, so my option would likely be the Seagate Game Drive for PS4

K4atos92

Article 1

File transfers can go up to 400MB/s. This will be useful when I copy photos and videos from my recent family trip

Article 2

4-month Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan. As I am an avid Adobe user, this will come great for editing photos and videos.

Article 3

1TB of capacity to my gaming console. COD Warzone takes up a lot of space, therefore this will come in handy for backing this up to additional storage.

JayLutchman

Article 2:
The package includes Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – which enable you to edit, organise, store, and share your best photos.

Perfect for Photo storage and editing tools included, is a bonus.

JayLutchman

Article 1:
The transfer speeds are fast enough to allow you to stream video straight from the SSD.

Perfect for use with a media player

JayLutchman

Article 3:
The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Purpose built for the Xbox which is unique and holds a lot of storage

Jewlz968

Seagate’s Expansion External SSD
1. SSD durability and transfer speeds up to 400 MB/s

Seagate One Touch Portable hard drive
1. Copying a 1GB folder with videos took less than 20 seconds – revealing an impressive transfer rate of more than 50MB/s.

Seagate 1TB Xbox Series-X/S Storage Expansion Card
1. compatible with the Xbox Velocity Architecture, experience the fastest load times and most dynamic worlds — with improved performance optimized for Xbox Series X games spanning every Xbox generation.

VooDooC

Expert Member
Article 1

Seagate’s Expansion External SSD offers powerful performance and large storage in an impressively compact form factor.

This sleek drive can fit into most wallets and any laptop bag, allowing you to carry your important files with ease wherever you go.

VooDooC

Expert Member
Article 2

Copying a 1GB folder with videos took less than 20 seconds – revealing an impressive transfer rate of more than 50MB/s.

This means you can copy over 60GB of data – typically the size of the latest AAA video games – in 30 minutes.

VooDooC

Expert Member
Article 3

The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Once connected, you can instantly install games directly onto the drive and play them from this storage device as well, negating the need for you to manage and balance your files one way or the other.

deonal12

Article 1-
Super-fast storage in the palm of your hand
large storage in an impressively compact form factor

deonal12

Article2 -
Seagate One Touch Portable – Big storage in a compact package
The Seagate One Touch Portable hard drive is a high-capacity, pocket-sized storage drive that allows you to easily carry your digital files with you wherever you go.

deonal12

Article 3 -
Expand your Xbox game library with the Seagate Expansion Card
This custom-built SSD is made exclusively by Seagate, who partnered with Microsoft to offer the best possible speeds for the new console on an external drive.

Hoffie1958

Article 1

File transfers can go up to 400MB/s. Wow! This will be really really REALLY useful when I copy photos and videos.

Hoffie1958

Article 2

4-month Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan. As I am an avid Adobe user I think this is just an all-round very useful way to save your photos/videos safely.

Hoffie1958

Article 3

1TB of capacity to my gaming console. COD Warzone takes up a lot of space, therefore this will come in handy for backing this up to additional storage. Just so much easier...

sbarker

Article 1

Seagate’s Expansion External SSD - this Seagate SSD offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services

sbarker

Article 2

Seagate One Touch Portable hard drive - Fast and easy transfers - Can copy 1GB folder in less than 20 seconds! It is a high-capacity, pocket-sized storage drive.

Love it! Want it! Need it! :)

sbarker

Article 3

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card - It is a highly compact plug-and-play drive that requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.