Win awesome Seagate drives – Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmonger2K

1.The Seagate external SSD offers amazing speeds in a compact size , so that you'll be able to quickly transfer files when you need them .
2.The seagate one touch external hard drive offers more then enough storage so that you have access to all your files no matter how big they are
3. The Xbox exclusive Seagate expansion card expands your X BOX storage by 1 terabyte so you never run out of space for gaming

Cleo_XIII

The One Touch HDD for either on-demand, one-click backups or scheduling automatic backups in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.

Seamless integration with Xbox Velocity Architecture
(I have a different purpose for this on a project I’m working on partially with Microsoft)

Rescue Data Recovery Services – which is included with your purchase.

With my work being what it is backups have to be run as crown jobs generally on a 15min interval. I usually set this up as a cron job but this feature would make that whole process so much easier and less painful to make sure it’s run as each session goes on.

Last edited:

Spokes10

MyBroadband has partnered with Seagate and Pinnacle to offer forum members the opportunity to win Seagate storage devices.

Seagate is a market leader in this industry and offers a range of products such as SSDs, HDDs, and expansion cards.

The following prizes are up for grabs:

• 1 x Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X or S
• 1 x Seagate Expansion SSD 1TB
• 1 x Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB Silver – New

To enter this competition, you must do the following:
  1. Read the following three articles: Article 1, Article 2 and Article 3.
  2. Name one feature of the storage device mentioned in each article that you would find beneficial and tell us why very briefly.
  3. Three entries per member (one for each article).
The competition will end on Sunday, 21 March 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Article 1:

Seagate Expansion Ultra Portable SSD
File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

Article 2:
With up to 5TB of storage, you will have space for hundreds of full-length movies, thousands of series episodes, or hundreds of thousands of high-quality photos, songs, or documents.

Article 3
The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

Spokes10

Article 1:

Seagate Expansion Ultra Portable SSD
File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

Article 2:
With up to 5TB of storage, you will have space for hundreds of full-length movies, thousands of series episodes, or hundreds of thousands of high-quality photos, songs, or documents.

Article 3
The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

EMN

MyBroadband has partnered with Seagate and Pinnacle to offer forum members the opportunity to win Seagate storage devices.

Seagate is a market leader in this industry and offers a range of products such as SSDs, HDDs, and expansion cards.

The following prizes are up for grabs:

• 1 x Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X or S
• 1 x Seagate Expansion SSD 1TB
• 1 x Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB Silver – New

To enter this competition, you must do the following:
  1. Read the following three articles: Article 1, Article 2 and Article 3.
  2. Name one feature of the storage device mentioned in each article that you would find beneficial and tell us why very briefly.
  3. Three entries per member (one for each article).
The competition will end on Sunday, 21 March 2021, and standard competition rules apply.

Article 1 - Data protection (included) -
As a MultiMedia Developer and Strat, data recovery/backup is important on the types of files that we develop and store. A lot of the time these files can come from unknown sources and can easily become corruptable.​

EMN

Article 2 - Fast and easy transfers,​

I work mostly on Apple devices, but most clients and colleagues use PC. So sharing work becomes a problem if the drives are not formatted correctly for mounting. I like the fact that this drive is factory formated to exFAT.

EMN

Article 3 - XBOX/Seagate Expansion.

"The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles."

ToAsTeD

Expert Member
Article 1:

As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives

ToAsTeD

Expert Member
Article 2:

ToAsTeD

Expert Member
Article 3:

Thanks to the card’s seamless integration with Xbox Velocity Architecture, you will get the same fast loading speeds and can still use the Quick Resume feature to jump between titles within seconds.

Das_Dave

Article 1:

Seagate Expansion Ultra Portable SSD​

Das_Dave

Article 2:

Paras1te

Seagate Expansion Drive

Article 1

Data Protection Included.

This is great for when I need to store my precious photos and videos of my experiences on a safe storage device.

Article 2
Simple and Seamless Backup

Now I don't need to worry about my data getting lost, I can just use one of Seagate's array of backup tools to easily back up all of my important files.

Article 3
Slim and light form-factor.

This prevents the external storage device from getting damaged and forming part of the chaos of cables and plugs that's a part of my gaming setup.

Das_Dave

Article 3:

Thanks to the card’s seamless integration with Xbox Velocity Architecture, you will get the same fast loading speeds and can still use the Quick Resume feature to jump between titles within seconds.

Tebogotech

1. Seagate Expansion External SSD

Great for multimedia creators with speeds of up to 400mb.

I spend most of my time editing my girlfriend's YouTube videos and some of my own videos, and as an artist I record alot of music and the files take up a lot of space. It would be great to hardly ever have to consider deleting old files to save up space, and considering I usually deal with huge video files the transfer speeds would save me a lot of time backing up the files.

kgabojl

Article 1:

As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives

Article 2:

Article 3:

Tebogotech

2. Seagate one touch portable

Comes with exFAT formatting.
This is amazing, considering i spend alot of time recording music as and artist and moving files from my macbook Pro to my Windows laptop due to software and plugin compatibility. It would be great to have so much storage and still use it interchangeably with windows and mac and finally lay my USB flash drive with little storage to rest.

RedSaxon

Article 1: The tiny form factor. Running to my department every day with this instead of my current HDD would be made so much easier.

MalicE

Fortunately, this Seagate SSD offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services – which is included with your purchase.

MalicE

The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files.

Status
Not open for further replies.