Win R1,000 cash - Tell us what you like about the MyBroadband forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake45

Expert Member
I really enjoy the regular competitions where you will actually win something very nice after several months of trying!

I also enjoy the Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet thread, advice on a wide range of technical subjects, discussions, discount shopping information, reviews of new products, friendly atmosphere.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
I like that for every opinion there are ten others that offer different views. It's definitely not an echo chamber in here which encourages debate and discussion.

werfie

Expert Member
The fights. I like the fights. And a ton of other things, but the fights are funny

Aghori

Honorary Master
It's an All-In-One place for news, Q&A, Tech, Advice and banter.

StefanB7

I learn a lot of stuff about all things internet here. Knowledgeable people on this forum.

vorman

Expert Member
Good updates on a variety of topics. I like the news threads, motoring forum and general banter.
Tech updates is the main reason I'm here.

Mux

The Forum caters to just about every topic
Good updates on tech
Source for the latest news/articles
Some nice journalism and taking on the industry (click-bait articles have reduced
My goto website since I joined. There is always something going on that is interesting, informative or entertaining
All the Funny pictures, Interesting pictures, music threads and many more

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
Service Provider: MWeb
Rating 4/5
Download speed: +- 75 mbps

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
Microsoft 365 phishing attacks are just annoying and are experienced by both private and corporate.its an ongoing problem...and I don't think it will ever stop.Its a matter of improving security as technology evolve.

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 LTE 256GB - Mystic Grey
1GB Anytime data & 600 Minutes on Smart L + 600 SMS
Including Extra Chargeable Bonus Data 5GB @ R120pm
R899 PM x 36

seneca

The investment advice.
And tips on how to deal with govt departments like driving license, passports, etc. Just generally South Africans helping other Saffers to deal with the mysteries of bureaucracy in this country.

emjays13

I like the voters corner. Subjects are topical and up to date. Informative site which is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.