Win R2,000 - If you could retire anywhere in South Africa, where would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggoetsch

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition simply tell us in this thread - if you could retire anywhere within the borders of South Africa, where would it be and why?

The giveaway will end on Monday 25 October 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Cape Town

Hannibal

Nature's Valley. 30km east of Plettenberg Bay. The most beautiful and peaceful place on the planet.

Goliath

Expert Member
I'll stay in Stellenbosch, just can't beat the views, town and it is close to pretty much everything.. unfortunately the property prices are insane!

The Trutherizer

Executive Member
Scarborough - I would not want to be too far from civilisation (I rate access to medical assistance is a must when you're retirement age or older), but that place just has an edge of the world vibe that I love. Super fresh air.

tcofran

Expert Member
Actually .... If i could find a retirement village within Sun City.... That would be awesome... SWAMBO likes the beach idea, i love the bush

She can go to Valley of Babes ... sorry, Valley of Waves, and i could pop into Pilanesberg

Rubin9474

To enter the competition simply tell us in this thread - if you could retire anywhere within the borders of South Africa, where would it be and why?

The giveaway will end on Monday 25 October 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Knysna, because it's not to far from Cape Town; yet it offers the best of big-city culture, shopping and cuisine, combined with small-town friendliness and back-to-nature green living.

Rubin9474

Knysna, because it's not to far from Cape Town; yet it offers the best of big-city culture, shopping and cuisine, combined with small-town friendliness and back-to-nature green living.

Greggles

West Coast - around Dwarskersbos or anywhere near there. Rather in a small town on the beach where I can wake up, take a walk on the sand and just go fishing.

Sug

KZNs South Coast, where the beaches and weather are great.

Joseph Neethling

Hermanus- truly paradise on earth! Clear blue skies, pure air and wonderful seascapes. Not to mention whale watching….

Service

Port Alfred.

I drove through Port Alfred a few times and really loved the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.