Win R2,000 - If you could retire anywhere in South Africa, where would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Voice

Honorary Master
The Helderberg Basin. Would be nice to return home some day. Bonus that it just so happens to be one of the most beautiful parts of the country, too.

Phuml

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition simply tell us in this thread - if you could retire anywhere within the borders of South Africa, where would it be and why?

The giveaway will end on Monday 25 October 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Port Elizabeth, because it's not crowded with Tourists like Cape Town but still good as it, I heard there are great restaurants so I would like to taste different flavors of food, surfing will be one of the reasons too and walking on white sand which I've never done before so it'll be great there and I'd like to click my tounge with learning Xhosa

notayoba

Nature's Valley. 30km east of Plettenberg Bay. The most beautiful and peaceful place on the planet.
Careful of too quiet. Death by boredom is a thing, and the one and only restaurant/pub/shop is one of the worst in the southern cape. Great for a week or 2, but to live, not so sure.

SidneyVP

Klapmuts.

In the heart of Cape Winelands, developing fast and adjacent to the N1 to Cape Town, Paarl and Stellenbosch.

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
Somewhere in the Drakensburg. Great mountains hikes, forest walks, breathtaking scenery.

Bunta

Southern Cape a Coastal dorpie, (Anywhere between Pringle bay and Knysna)
Why, Oceans, wilderness, Nature, relaxing lifestyle, lots of places to explore.

James 77

Ballito Kwa-Zulu Natal

I like the weather, and everything I need is close by and traffic is less

Bvusie

Somewhere in a nice self contained plot in Magaliesburg with a river flowing through it.

User45

To enter the competition simply tell us in this thread - if you could retire anywhere within the borders of South Africa, where would it be and why?

The giveaway will end on Monday 25 October 2021, and standard competition rules apply.

Raw33Naldo

I would like to retire in "Helena Bay" at the Sandy Point Beach Estate.

Status
Not open for further replies.