Win R2,000 - What is your dream job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarathustra

Expert Member
A coffee taster for Nescafé Monday to Friday and a chocolate taster for Lindt on Saturday's & Sunday's. While on leave, a reviewer for holiday destinations in the Maldives.

Eliphas

Artist. If I win this i'll be able to push out more artworks to maybe get there so felt fitting to enter this!

Mister 46

Executive Member
I'd like to be the IT Department for a small hotel somewhere on a remote island whose ERP is a lightweight booking system running in GWBasic on an old XT. My tasks would be to do a daily backup (floppy disk) and then hang around close by on the beach (sipping cocktails) incase the system bombs and I need to press r return.

LiPO

What a stupid question, who came up with it? Ridiculous.
Do not answer this question, it’s a phishing exercise.

DiabloDane

Expert Member
Be a 2 time, back to back, award winning international gaming streamer :cool: #respect

FaSMaN

Expert Member
Streamer, finally getting my streaming to the point that it can be sustainable.

MagNorthDigital

Frontend Developer / Designer making a change in the world by building tech that teaches people new skills, shows them the world through various lenses.

It's my dream job, and my day job. :)

Jefferson D'Arcy

Mid level ANC functionary.

A small palace on a golf course, a black Bentayga with gangster tints, blue light thugs to drive me to the chicken shop on a whim, ribbon-cutting ceremonies on latrines for the poors, SAA Business to Moscow or Guangzhou whenever I feel like it, endless naps in Parliament when I deign to turn up and an array of bison-sized women.

Life of Riley...

Status
Not open for further replies.