Win R2,000 - What is your dream job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qjsteyn

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition simply tell us in this thread - what is your dream job? From working in a Michelin star kitchen, to saving the polar bears in the North Poll - let us know.

The giveaway will end on Tuesday 09 November 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
My dream job is to own my own little gourmet coffee shop

Tjaark

Wine Maker/ wine farmer. Creating an exceptional wine using latest tech would be oh sooo awesome.

Asko

In my dream I don't work, I'm a retired millionaire travelling where I like, when I want - that's my dream...

I've only ever experienced toxic work environments that have probably taken some years off my life so I deserve a break

Reactions: 3WA

Anti-Chris

I would have loved to be a herpetologist. Do specifically snake training and removals for a living... A Combination of a Johan Marais and a Simon Keys... Now im stuck working with the most dangerous and sneaky animals on earth.... Homo Sapiens....

Antoan

Mine would be trading the forex markets. Why, it's a business that has no overheads, writing my own paycheck obviously with good risk management. I can even work just from my cellphone alone while riding a camel somewhere in the sahara, provided there's reception of course. Haha.

Tman*

Expert Member
Easy, working for Eskom

Great salary, great benefits ie, 13th cheque bonuses, leave, medical etc etc

No accountability, just chil.

Status
Not open for further replies.