Win R2,000 - Which IT/Technology company do you admire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Staff member
MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which IT/Technology company you admire, and why?

From Tesla to Takealot, and Microsoft to Mustek - let us know.

The giveaway will end on 10 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
I guess Google would be one of the top IT companies I admire.

Starlink as well.

wbot

Executive Member
Probably Takealot. Always been happy with their service. Been using them since their Take2 days.

WAslayer

Executive Member
Tesla and Co. mind blowing innovations in spectacular short amount of time in a lot of cases and let's not forget, the boring company with their not a flamethrower and the hyperloop..

smc

Microsoft. I admire them for their incredible ability to extract money from users.

Nmp474

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which IT/Technology company you admire, and why?

From Tesla to Takealot, and Microsoft to Mustek - let us know.

The giveaway will end on 10 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
I will also support Takealot for this competition.

BosluisTepel

Definitely Xiaomi! They have wide range of smart tech, and recently registered an electric vehicle company as well! Big things are coming from them in the near future!

Johand

Expert Member
Well -- I am going to combine Tesla and SpaceX into one. The rate of innovation is insane. Tesla might very well be the leader in application of advanced AI. The Dojo computer they are building is absolutely nuts and water cooled (not sure if it has RGB :) ). People think of spacex as just building rockets, but they also needed to build custom CFD software running on GPU clusters that can scale to orders of magnitude better than other solutions.

They make cars drive themselves, the make rockets land with pin-point accuracy, they do it faster and cheaper than anybody else.

They are the winners IMHO because of the rapid way they innovate across their ENTIRE value chain and make these things practical at a pace that no-one can match.

Mfd

Samsung. Quality products across the board. from appliances to mobile ech

SunilK

I will go with Amazon. I admire their product/service (AWS) offering, support and their logistics. Its a pity they are not here in SA.

twr

Expert Member
Take a lot.
Never had any issues with delivery . Had some good deals and allways had quick delivery and good customer response

vdpollm

Apple. they have an eco system that just works. you have to buy into their eco system, and it is pricey. but, having used android, windows and linux, and still using some of them, I have less hassles with Apple. They make a big noise about privacy, and of the big 5 tech companies, I tend to trust them a bit more.

Reactions: 3WA
Status
Not open for further replies.