Win R2,000 - Which IT/Technology company do you admire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowTo

Expert Member
Incredible Connection Top rated company It equipment top range supplier's. Dell HP etc. They have upped there game.

MrGyre

Executive Member
Microsoft.

Had to move away from Microsoft products for a while after a move to an international client, and you cannot believe how complicated even the simplest things are to do in the absence of Office, Outlook and Teams.

Eventually we decided to migrate over to Microsoft systems and are slowly busy with the processes now. They asked that I become certified in several areas in preparation for the move, and I cannot believe how much that I didn't know about the services and what they were capable of. Where we were running third party sites, apps and documenting platforms, I found that Microsoft basically covers everything - I just hadn't known about it.

It makes the GDPR so much easier than it needs to be.

Musa Sk

I would say google, because me 15 years ago ( as a kid ) I would still be looking for answers today.

McGuywer

Executive Member
Apple.
It feels that with everything integrated, it just works.
I know they aren't cheap and have a limited life span (you can't fork out thousands every 4th year) but the way they are designing things, feels like that is the way technology should be made.
Even Windows is moving towards a Mac OS type of interface.
I can get my SMSe on my Macbook, how cool is that?

platapoes

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which IT/Technology company you admire, and why?

From Tesla to Takealot, and Microsoft to Mustek - let us know.

The giveaway will end on 10 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Tesla, Takealot, Apple, and Google. All have great customer service, they are quite up-front and seem to have a good sense of humour.

konfab

Honorary Master
Duck Duck Go without a doubt.

1) It takes something special to take on a monster like Google and actually make money doing it.
2) Because they don't track you, they can't manipulate you via the content they show you.
3) They have a very good mobile browser.

crysis

Expert Member
Google because we use so many of their tools free of charge.

MartinGB

MyBroadband Staff
Staff member
It is great to announce the winner of the recent IT/Technology company giveaway.

R2,000 cash - @Conack

Winner: Please PM your name and banking details to @MartinGB

Status
Not open for further replies.