Win R2,000 - Which IT/Technology company do you admire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

das Toktokken

Honorary Master
Apple and Nintendo, still going strong and their focus hasn't shifted tremendously.
Apple still build and sell their own products - hardware and software, and Nintendo are still very much a gaming company who do the platform and games.
And in South Africa, Alti unmanned aircraft systems. Duran and his team have an incredibly slick world class product range.

Last edited:

xorbek

Triceratech - great prices and support

Aerobotics - Their use of AI/Drones for analysing the state/health of crops is just incredible

Mochagal

Takealot, they have come quite close to mastering customer needs as well as their forward and backward supply chains.

Wanjox

Microsoft. They have a long legacy of excellent devices and software, and they consistently over-deliver.

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
AMD

They have a great CEO with a great vision and plan which they have stuck to see great results recently. Bringing out banging CPU's. Good on them.

BrendanMc

Expert Member
It's a difficult one, so many of these companies have made leaps and bounds in innovation, and in some small way have helped each other get ahead. Amazon and Takealot stand out for me. Amazon for it's worldwide footprint, and Takealot for the local market.

JohnMao

Executive Member
Hewlett-Packed Enterprises - their hardware is top-notch, easy to use with incredible performance.

unobeat

Has to be TakeAlot for me
I have used their services plenty of times and always outstanding efficient customer service.

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
I use Takealot a couple of times per month, from buying dog food to supplies to furniture, they have always delivered on a highly professional standard and never once did I have a problem with their service.

It is always a pleasure to do business with them. I am one happy customer when it coms to Takealot.

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
110% Tesla

Musk and team completely dominating the US electric automotive scene and pushing funding in to help develop better and more efficient energy storage tech!

geezer

Expert Member
Apple.

Before I got my first iPhone (4), I had numerous problems with various different mobile phones. Since I've gotten my first iPhone, not one single problem ever since. My last pre-Apple phone was a Nokia (can't remember the model, blocked it out of my brain!) and I literally wanted to throw it against the wall numerous times.

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
On a Manufacturer / Brand level, for me ASUS. The quality of their products is just better.

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan
Mr Delivery has done really well and probably helped many restaurants.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Sahara Computers
They can produce the cr@pest computers, sell them for the most profit
They can get the biggest contracts for the least work

All this an go unpunished - now that's a good strategy.
/s

Status
Not open for further replies.