Win R2,000 - Which IT/Technology company do you admire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGarden

Xiaomi
I'd say they more than excelled at their goal of making smartphone technology more affordable and accessible to everyone. Quite a few companies had that goal and failed miserably.

Ryder_JHB

Expert Member
VMware! Have used and supported their products for over a decade. The leader in their field!

Shaista

I would say take alot it has a wide variety of everything, it's convenient and easy to use

qinglung

Expert Member
SpaceX

Several things to admire, from Starlink to reusable rockets. Going places where NASA is not going any more :laugh:

DavidH63

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which IT/Technology company you admire, and why?

From Tesla to Takealot, and Microsoft to Mustek - let us know.

The giveaway will end on 10 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Huawei. They have thrown away the perception that Chinese goods are poor quality and now compete with Apple and Samsung. The West is so scared they are trying to blame them for security breaches that Apple, Facebook, and others have been doing for years and yet there sales are increasing due to price competitiveness.

Jt Rosenberg

In my personal experience Locally Takealot, they are industry leaders in e-commerce for South Africa and are independent and driven to support local business in numerous ways such as giving them oppurtunities to sell there own products, even with international products they try and stay on top of the emerging trends and with dealing with them I have barely had an issue beyond stock being low
Internationally Xiaomi I admire the drive and upward trend of there business and even when they provide cheaper products they don't skimp on features and when value is concerned they give you bang for your buck if only we had more choice in our market for there products and product lines like POCO for example

YM_80

A few, but I would say the local online store Geewiz. I've received incredible service and speed of delivery from them, and I think those are the kinds of standards that local companies should aspire to. We are so used to rubbish service in this country, but this small company is a breath of fresh air.

MountainTech

Many of the ones mentioned I used to be very fond of...
But now days I am blown away with Tesla, Specifically SpaceX and Co

Just amazing to see how quick things move and what they achieving, they currently making the future
like watching a SciFi film take place

Raw33Naldo

Moyo Business Management.

They really have a sense of family within the business with an extention of that moral to their clients.

boxerulez

Expert Member
SpaceX for sure, this is the one company I watch like a hawk. Really taking industry into the future in my honest opinion.

At this rate within the next 100 years we will see a boom, even another industrial revolution once we start exploiting space.

Boskoors

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which IT/Technology company you admire, and why?

From Tesla to Takealot, and Microsoft to Mustek - let us know.

The giveaway will end on 10 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Tesla for me as they do stretch the boundaries

Nopt!c

Alibaba Group
A company that has managed to achieve so much growth during inception. Not only providing an e-commerce solution for many, but offering many other tech solutions. For a company in a very much restricted society to expand and gain adoption from the rest of the world has shown that anything is possible. What started out as a dream, led by much determination and effort, Alibaba has become a giant in the tech industry.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Evetech, they get people foaming up at the mouth which creates some entertaining posts here on myBB.

Status
Not open for further replies.