Win R2,000 - Which IT/Technology company do you admire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyZone

SpaceX - I love space and the Technology and AI to control the rocket systems must be amazing...

Ealabhan

Dimension Datya. They provide a comprehensaive range of service to business in SA and worldwide, carrying the SA flag with them.

Thor

Honorary Master
Freepaid.co.za because they have the best prepaid airtime solution in South Africa called simcloud.co.za

Airtime and prepaid data management is a real hassle before that solution came about for businesses especially with work from home.

TheJman

Expert Member
Google, what they have brought to the Internet has changed the way we live

Tjaark

I admire the smaller SME IT guys, they work hard against some stiff competition. Most of these smaller guys are very knowledable and well priced. They might only employ a staff of 4- 10 , yet they offer great service . #keepitlocal #support an SME like you!

LeftRightLeft

Takealot. I've been using them since before they merged with kalahari and was called Take2. Never had any problems with them, and their couriers are a lot better than any other I've ever used. I live in the middle of nowhere, and while other companies charge a ridiculous additional delivery fee to deliver to rural areas (like Raru that charges over R200 extra to deliver to rural areas) Takealot does not do this, and they usually get my parcels to me within 2 days of ordering, unlike other companies that usually take a week or longer to deliver to rural areas.

Mxolisi Maxwell

My favorite is Google. Pioneers from emails, cloud drives, document services (doc, excel, pdf & ), android OS, and much more.

Nyeleti9

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which IT/Technology company you admire, and why?

From Tesla to Takealot, and Microsoft to Mustek - let us know.

The giveaway will end on 10 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Many people are fighting urges to not drink... imagine such a driver see alcohol while filling up and relapse. That alone could be a fatal decision not only for the drive but for fellow road users, as the driver will be driving under the influence of alcohol. So alcohol should not be sold at filling stations as it gives easy access to drivers

Reactions: 3WA

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Boston Dynamics, or now Hyundai x Boston Dynamics

Robotic innovation led by example and practice. I have to admire how Boston Dynamics create robots to serve a single purpose, enriching people's lives, whether it is to support households with menial tasks, enhance the value chain with automation, or to inherit the risk in dangerous situations, everyone needs a robot or better said a robotic companion. Welcome to the robot mobility age :thumbsup:

PS, I want a Spot :love:

Cray

Honorary Master
Wootware - top company, great service and good prices.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Wootware. Solid, reliable service with a smile and good prices to boot

Moosa86

Samsung.

The massive range of fields that they are pioneering in. From smartphones to appliances to ships.

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Dell.

If you use them especially in a corporate environment with servers.

The products are well made and support for the equipment is 9/10.

It is my go to choice.

lkswan747

Expert Member
Takealot - Their prices are reasonable and their service is great. They make shopping very convenient.

Fred07

Expert Member
Many people are fighting urges to not drink... imagine such a driver see alcohol while filling up and relapse. That alone could be a fatal decision not only for the drive but for fellow road users, as the driver will be driving under the influence of alcohol. So alcohol should not be sold at filling stations as it gives easy access to drivers
Huh? Wrong thread.

i.got~issues

Expert Member
Shining 3D

This company is bringing some amazing 3D scanning equipment out that is competitively priced and amazing quality, disrupting the established 3D scanning cabal staples out there... also then perhaps 3D Systems as well for their Design X and 3D data manipulation software... brilliant stuff and admirable companies.

powermzii

Expert Member
Tesla (Mobility, energy) for moving forward the electric agenda against industry behemoths who have been made to wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.