Win R2,000 - Which IT/Technology company do you admire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosethe!

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which IT/Technology company you admire, and why?

From Tesla to Takealot, and Microsoft to Mustek - let us know.

The giveaway will end on 10 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Definitely Amazon, they have changed the way we shop, read books, listen to audiobooks, and how we store our information on AWS.

Mk786

Expert Member
Google
The solutions just work and is practical in day to day environment. Also, there's always improvements being made to better the experience giving the user what they want.

mishza

Palantir
The future is big data and Palantir is ahead of the game.

Pukie

Microsoft

I say Microsoft because it's a powerful gaint sitting at the top of the cloud-computing market. Also the fact that it does care about the real world,like for example, Microsoft practices include the power of applying technology to safeguard human rights and protect the world as a whole it's also known for partnering with nonprofit organisations and offering programs that support the youth, entrepreneurs,etc. Long story short, Microsoft is by far the best IT/technology company ever made!

nivek

Honorary Master
Afrihost, their R9 ADSL shook up the industry and shaped the future for internet in SA

RedSaxon

I'm gonna say Coffee Stain Studios. They went from being a group of Swedish students making meme games (Goat Simulator), to a developer of genuinely fun and interesting new IPs like Deep Rock Galactic, Satisfactory, and Valheim. That's definitely admirable.

Vi10x_SSJ6

Takealot. They have a very large selection and usually at really decent prices, with fast shipping. Never had any hassles with them. They make online shopping a breeze and a pleasant experience.

3WA

Honorary Master
Mybroadband.

Every other tech company simply provides a means for me to do what I really want, which is schitpost on MYBB.

nivek

Honorary Master
Mybroadband.

Every other tech company simply provides a means for me to do what I really want, which is schitpost on MYBB.
Was going to post the same, if it wasn't for MyBB we'd be more dependant on that cesspool, Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 3WA

rejodasi

Xiaomi

At the moment they seem to be the only "big" android manufacturer that lets do custom roms without there being some type of fuss about it and of course the value for money aspect.

CharlP

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which IT/Technology company you admire, and why?

From Tesla to Takealot, and Microsoft to Mustek - let us know.

The giveaway will end on 10 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Takealot, as I believe they will becone as big as Amazon one day, hopefully bigger. They are unique and have really grown over the years and is still growing everyday. They have everything you need in one place.

GeeMole

I'd say Amazon & particularly AWS. They operate/guided by 16 principals, & everything they think & do
on a daily basis, is linked to those principals.(Amazing Amazon)

Status
Not open for further replies.