Win R2,000 - Which IT/Technology company do you admire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyler

Apple.
Their ability to sell people ridiculously expensive garbage year after year is admirable...

Mux

Samsung
They make a large range of products and are competitive on the full range. From fridges, TV's, Washing machines and a wide range of cell phones.

Captain Beer

Executive Member
Wootware. I remember collecting my goods from them back in the day when they were still operating out of a garage in a residential area of Somerset West, Adam Tas Road IIRC.
Even though they've grown over 9000% and no longer operate out of their parent's garage, the service is still top totty. Well done lads. Very nice. High five.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Takealot - Wide selection of items & relatively keen pricing. Good return policy & speedy delivery also adds in their favour.

Ianf1

Expert Member
Google for Google sheets pulling in JSE prices is great plus getting sheets that are shared like logrun saves time from trying to develop your own logbook

ALPHAD

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which IT/Technology company you admire, and why?

From Tesla to Takealot, and Microsoft to Mustek - let us know.

The giveaway will end on 10 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which IT/Technology company you admire, and why?

The giveaway will end on 10 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Tesla
For me personally I would admire the company Tesla to start with it showed everything is possible in life from humble beginnings and to where it’s going in innovation and technological advancement. Tesla show that in life neve to be underestimated and become better being a game changer in the automotive industry space and home innovation. Tesla is a pioneer to the unknown future

carelvdm

Tesla and SpaceX. I admire their relentless focus on delivering a superior product. No smoke and mirrors with clever marketing, just pure innovation and engineering excellence.

Gazbal

Expert Member
Dell (USA). Excellent sales and after sales service. Short turn around times. Excellent pricing. (Dell ZA… nah. Suggested retailers Infected by our apathy and rip-off culture).

Esbendzn

Google
Due to the fact that they keep delivering and adding more services to their products.... Right now I'm loving Google Lens.... 99% accurate

lexor

Expert Member
Amazon - their product range is huge with great good prices.
They also have excellent customer support.

AndersonDaGr8

MTN - They have made a giant leap wrt to their Network, over the last 5 years - Introducing their 5G Network with great speeds compared to its competitors. They have won multiple awards of these 5 years for the quality , resilience and speeds. Keep driving that 5G evolution as this will help us evolve our businesses, our communities and our homes.

For me it's Takealot. I've been using then since they started as Kalahari.com. I've never had any problems with their platform throughout the years - it just works.

Warrenr

Takealot, Great choice of products and very fast delivery. On the odd occasion I have had to return anything they are very efficient.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
After several faulty returns through takealot and zero hassle, they get my vote.

beta_account

Has to be Stripe for me. Simple, safe and uber-successful in making online payments seamless

Dave Quail

Amazon. Great range, and most prices better than Takealot, even taking into account Shipping and Import Taxes

Status
Not open for further replies.