Win R2,000 - Which IT/Technology company do you admire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMike

Takealot is not a technology company, they're just a retail and logistics company,
I'm more incline to lean to Tesla and Apple and Google as the best IT companies.

candygirl

Takealot. Very impressed with their service. Especially when returning something under Warranty or that you decide not to keep. Absolutely no problem and very efficient service! I always choose Takealot for this reason.

zckarsas

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which IT/Technology company you admire, and why?

From Tesla to Takealot, and Microsoft to Mustek - let us know.

The giveaway will end on 10 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
google would by my choice it helps find anything your looking for links different plat forms.

Jake45

Expert Member
Xiaomi - High quality products at unbeatable prices. They have just released a CyberDog for a fraction of the price of Spot from Boston Dynamics!

storms1

Id go with Takealot efficient delivery times, and Wootware simplicity and it works.

andyrock

Wootware.

They've consistently been competitive with local tech prices and offering unique brands while having, in my opinion the best customer service experience. They're also open to constructive criticism and have on many occasions implemented changes that improve the user experience when using their site and services.

berrypi

Takealot - never had any issues with customer service. Item not ok? broken? faulty? instant refund or swap out.

Kwaai

Xiaomi - many quality smart products to pick up, their robot vacuum is definitely my favorite as it saves time and effort.

EMN

Apple. Stability on all their devices is unparalleled. With them now developing their own processor chips shows that their committed to being the leaders in their industry and to their customers and brand. Industry leading technology with future thinking in mind. Like the then unpopular removal of headphone jacks, but everyone is gone wireless now.

Edmore2020

Google. The search engine is always improving and you can get the latest scoreline, match updates, statistic and lineups at the click of a finger.

rastae

Takealot as they were very quick in replacing a faulty hard drive

daheuer

MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which IT/Technology company you admire, and why?

From Tesla to Takealot, and Microsoft to Mustek - let us know.

The giveaway will end on 10 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Takealot. They realise that their customers are there biggest asset and they always deliver. (Pun intended.)

Markd

Expert Member
Is Takealot a tech company!? I thought they were an online retailer. Are we going to include Raru and Evetech etc. in here as tech companies too?

nabs5

Im not IT bof but over the years of what i have seen and heard and still is a household name Microsoft will always be the first "internet linguistic" company that still leads the way.

cornestander37

Takealot. In my opinion the best online store in south Africa as everything from browsing, to ordering, to shipping and refunds can be done without a hassle

krycor

Honorary Master
Amazon.. that’s how you capitalize on a market. Also likely the worse wrt how they handle everything publishers to competition but that’s how you abuse the system till they fix it.

zizo911

Executive Member
Takealot, I love the fact that almost everything can be found on their site at a much more affordable price than brick and mortar stores. I also like the fact that if I need something urgently, I can take a drive to their warehouse or wait a day to collect it at a pick up point down the road from my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.