Win R2,000 - Which South African charity would you love to help out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlazoman

SPCA
The SPCA is doing a great job in protecting animals that suffer or suffered from distressed by means of finding animals new homes which is an initiative I would love to participate in.

YM_80

Gift of the Givers. Outstanding leadership, track record, and effectiveness.

Siceja

Nelson Mandela Foundation has done a lot of good things for South Africa and its people. From building hospitals like Nelson Mandela Academic Hospital in Mthatha to donating to children's homes. I'd like to support that charity organization due to its goodwill.

wbot

Executive Member
I support Qhubeka. They donate bicycles to the less fortunate who otherwise have to walk to wherever they want to go. I'm a cyclist so why not :)

Hemps

Honorary Master
Furry Godmother

Older Lady and helper enter townships to find abused , sick and neglected animals.
They also try find homes for these animals.

DawnBeaTx

Lungelo Youth Development

Lungelo Youth Development (LYD) is a registered Non-Profit Organisation founded in October 2012 with the aim to provide a resource Centre for children's development and a platform to address societal issues affecting the youth.

The small community of Mzingazi (Current) embodies the lines of social inequality in South Africa with poverty levels exceeding the national average. The majority of its inhabitants earn less than $1.25 a day, below the aimed targets of the Sustainable Development Goals. Most families survive on child and elderly government social grants.

Joslessew

SPCA when one sees cruelty to animals its heartbreaking and the thankless job that the SPCA does goes unnoticed most of the time where they show such compassion for animals and receive very little in return

@Ghekko

Gift Of The Givers

They are consistent in their charity work and they are especially active in those communities that have been neglected and their humanitarian aid and disaster relief work extends beyond South Africa.

Vorastra

Executive Member
lmao at the amount of people who'd rather help animals than people.
The absolute state of you.

Red Plumstead

Expert Member
Meals on Wheels. I voluntary support them at the moment by delivering food at various households. The quantity of households in need is increasing daily.

Jake45

Expert Member
The SPCA as they always struggle to secure funding and the pandemic has made the situation even worse.

twr

Expert Member
The SPCA .
They do a lot for animals that needs help, they have a lot of animals that need to be adopted .they allways do fundraising. But they need tur money to help them keep going

spongebob1

CCFM 107.5

A community radio station serving the people of Cape Town in many ways.
Great content and uplifting the community and spreading the good news and messages of love and hope for the lost and weary.

Ghost64

Expert Member
From a hands on approach, definitely Gift of the Givers.
If I had the ability to drop everything and go help out when you receive the call to help out. They also help out with every facet of humanitarian work from drilling boreholes, feeding the poor, helping drought stricken farmers, building makeshift hospitals to global catastrophes and hostage negotiations.
These guys are on another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.