Win R2,000 - Which South African company would you love to work for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinGB

MyBroadband Staff
Staff member
Company Rep
MyBroadband is running a competition where you can win R2,000 cash.

To enter the competition, simply tell us in this thread which South African company you would love to work for, and why?

From Takealot, Famous Brands, Discovery and Investec to Mustek - let us know.

The giveaway will end on Thursday 23 September 2021, and standard competition rules apply.

geezer

Expert Member
URCycling - Vanderbijlpark https://urcycling.co.za/

My pension date is coming up in the next two years, and I think it would be awesome to have a part-time job in a cycling shop to keep busy , tinkering with the bikes and helping out the less fortunate in keeping their bikes on the road.

I'll first do the Cytech bicycle mechanic training at the Torq Zone Academy in Pretoria - https://www.torqzoneacademy.co.za/

PhireSide

Honorary Master
My vote would go to CAR Magazine

I'd love to have been a motoring journalist or researcher in another life, attending auto shows and driving all manner of different vehicles. I love creative writing, so it would be up my alley.

Maybe Weg! as an honourable mention, as I do envy those reviewers and journos that get to travel the country and beyond and see all these interesting places on company dime/time

mojoman

Momsen....so I can help them to not make bicycles that break.....
And to jack up their customer service...

:laugh:

lowriderza

Expert Member
I would love to run a Warehouse for somebody like Paul Bothner Music. You don't deal with customers face to face. You get to check out all kinds of music related goodies. And stock control is the only job I ever really enjoyed.

Sashus

WebAfrica - seems like they have amazing customer support and also keep up with latest advancement and have a lot of presence on SM

azbob

Honorary Master
My vote would go to CAR Magazine

I'd love to have been a motoring journalist or researcher in another life, attending auto shows and driving all manner of different vehicles. I love creative writing, so it would be up my alley.

Maybe Weg! as an honourable mention, as I do envy those reviewers and journos that get to travel the country and beyond and see all these interesting places on company dime/time

TopAuto are hiring.

Nopt!c

Woolworths Holdings Limited

I would like to work for such a company as they are invested in their role of providing quality goods and services. This is a retail company that has embraced the world we now find ourselves in and taken on change initiatives that have expanded its business model.

Seen great innovation in the Woolworths app and delivery, when the digital age has taken mammoth steps. Also it's a company that has thrived and expanded its offerings, recently also to Mauritius.

They have also embraced a cyber security discipline in ensuring that in an information lead industry they are prepared and proactive to threats. They are building the future, today.

Cray

Honorary Master
Derivco, seems like it has really cool atmosphere while being innovative and rewards it's employees well.

Status
Not open for further replies.