Winde says level 1 lockdown is sufficient but wants consequences for not wearing masks

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Pin on COVID Craziness

eg2505

Honorary Master
Karens having a Party with all those pseudo-science claptrap.

blah99

Expert Member
It's astounding how many people don't care about protecting themselves and their families.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
yes, but people wont, because they love telling others what to do,
but wont do it themselves.

I take my mask off the SECOND I dont have do,
pointless waste of time honestly,

get very annoyed with this bullsh*t, worthless all of it.
really enjoy NOT wearing it when I'm at work,
me too
cant wait to get home and whip it off
now i know how women feel when they get home and whip off their bra

What Dream About Bra Means

dualmeister

Honorary Master
"consequences"
I thought you can get fined for not wearing a mask already :unsure:

wingnut771

Honorary Master
It's astounding how many people don't care about protecting themselves and their families.
IMHO, the only thing COVID is doing is making people turn against each other. F1 driver Hamilton tested positive this past week with all their mask wearing and social bubbles. I guess he's a gonner now and somebody else can start winning races.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Perhaps, but I doubt it is enforced (like many laws in SA).
It doesn't have to be enforced. Our MSM and SJWs have already pushed propaganda that shows what will happen to you if you're "that person" who doesn't comply by wearing a mask.

eg2505

Honorary Master
me too
cant wait to get home and whip it off
now i know how women feel when they get home and whip off their bra
Very different wearing a Bra or underwear vs wearing a covid mask.
dont see the correlation honestly.
just nonsense laws about a disease that 99% of people recover from quite easily.

but if it makes you and your karen friends feel better, here is me using sanitizing Gunk as well,
all for your bullsh*t nonsense disease that is essentially a highly infection flu, that people get all the time and survive.

hope you enjoy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Poor Winde. Everytime he opens his mouth I get more convinced that he's got no idea what he's doing.
Not sure why people keep punting Sweden as some special outlier.

Swedes' support for anti-lockdown stance slips amid rising Covid death

As the national health agency announced 6,485 new infections and 33 more deaths on Thursday, the prime minister, Stefan Löfven, said the country’s high schools would switch to distance learning from 7 December for the rest of the term.

“This is being done so as to have a slowing effect on the spread of the disease,” Löfven said, adding that the measure was “not an extended break”. What the country did now “will determine how we can celebrate Christmas”, he said.

A six-monthly poll by Statistics Sweden this week showed support for the prime minister’s centre-left Social Democrats had dropped nearly five percentage points to 29.4% since May, amid signs Swedes are increasingly unconvinced by the country’s strategy.

Sweden limits public gatherings to eight people amid Covid surge

“This is the new norm for the entire society,” Lofven said, adding that Swedes were not observing coronavirus recommendations as well they had in the spring. “Don’t go to gyms, don’t go to libraries, don’t host dinners. Cancel,” he said.
“It’s going to get worse,” Löfven said. “Do your duty and take responsibility for stopping the spread of the virus. In the spring we saw large compliance. It was enough to have recommendations to get most people to keep their distance and cancel their plans. Now there is less compliance.”
So while the prime minister doesn't want a lockdown, he's saying wake up.