Winde says level 1 lockdown is sufficient but wants consequences for not wearing masks

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Very different wearing a Bra or underwear vs wearing a covid mask.
dont see the correlation honestly.
just nonsense laws about a disease that 99% of people recover from quite easily.

but if it makes you and your karen friends feel better, here is me using sanitizing Gunk as well,
all for your bullsh*t nonsense disease that is essentially a highly infection flu, that people get all the time and survive.

hope you enjoy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Excellent Video !!!!!!

Everyones-a-Wally

Honorary Master
Wearing your __Is like you wearing face mask your underwear like this like  this So please wear your face mask properly! HOLD ON GUYS dont you wear your  undies like this? -
You strike me as the guy on the right...?

Hellhound105

Executive Member
IMHO, the only thing COVID is doing is making people turn against each other. F1 driver Hamilton tested positive this past week with all their mask wearing and social bubbles. I guess he's a gonner now and somebody else can start winning races.

Nah dude he can still race, as long as he keeps his mask on. Remember the masks are to protect others from you

zolly

Expert Member
Only 1% of people will die. But what does it matter as long as that 1% isn't anyone I know/care about right?

Maybe some of you guys will change their tune when someone they care about dies, or they get infected and struggle to breath for a couple of weeks/months/years, or suffer from neurological side effects. Or hell, when it infects you.

You could follow the suggested guidelines and help spare someone the loss of their father/mother/sister/brother, but surely it's too much effort to wear a mask, wash your hands regularly, and socially distance. I'd rather be given a gun and go fight a war than do any of this stuff!

noxibox

Honorary Master
If the holes are small you continue using it. Make sure your mask is roomy, loose and allows good air flow, just like your underwear. Adjust as needed (it's only clothing). If it is stained give it a good thorough bleaching. If it is damp it's probably a hot day. Unlike underwear you can thoroughly soak it in cold water to make it more comfortable. Don't bother changing it, because it'll be damp again in minutes, just like clothing.

Cloth masks are symmetrical so it doesn't matter which side is out.

noxibox

Honorary Master
Work gave us bandannas. One dude wears it on his wrist.
It'll work just as well on the wrist. The material they're made of doesn't block anything. It's what makes them wearable as a mask though - the bulk of the vapour travels straight through.

I really don't get the resistance to masks.

Just wear the damn thing.
So you're out of touch with reality?

But you're right there are no problems. Other than constant discomfort, running noses, coughing, etc. Why would sitting for hours in a hot building with a piece of cloth over your mouth and nose not be embraced with enthusiasm? You think people pull their masks down low on their nose or even off just to be difficult?

Not sure why people keep punting Sweden as some special outlier.
It was the lockdown nuts that punted them as an outlier. They were all supposed to be dead by now because they failed to follow the pack. Then when they somehow failed to do so the story changed to Sweden really had a lockdown.

Now there is less compliance.
Are you saying the Swedes don't just follow the rules or lock themselves down without even being asked?

eg2505

Honorary Master
@noxibox, explaining why masks are stupid to people , just isnt worth it.
better chance of leading the horse into a lake of fire, then to get them to use their brains.
I'm thinking of an analogy, got it,

Forum Reader

what about holding your hand in front of your mouth if you sneeze of cough. like youre supposed to be taught when growing up.

Probably worse as then you have a load of virus on your hands which contaminates everything you touch.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Why? What's as lethal and virulent as COVID that would require mask wearing post-covid?
Wow as lethal and virulent? Please stop drinking the Kool aid. This isn't as virulent or lethal as they said it was going to be.
But technically yes I'm going to say it the goddamn flu can be as lethal and even more virulent, it was the pandemic of 1918 which was 50 million dead, 1957/58 Asian Flu 1.1 million and 1968 Hong Kong flu estimated up to 4 million dead.
All 3 were variants of H1N1. So hopefully you'll wear your mask, wash your hands and social distance every flu season cause it can kill you as well.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Probably worse as then you have a load of virus on your hands which contaminates everything you touch.
Which is why you're sanitizing every time you're going into a shop. Or how about you sneeze into your elbow?
Also if you're not sick, not sneezing or coughing that video doesn't really matter. In fact I sneeze more with the stupid things on my nose. Also if you watch that video, see that vapour going up? It's gonna float back down again anyway.
So yeah masks make sense if you're sick, if you're not sick why wear it? But anyway if you're sick you shouldn't be going out.