Windows 10 PRO 32 / 64 BIT OEM Genuine Licence

N@t3

For Sale
Item name : Windows 10 Professional, 32&64 bit, Digital License only.
Age and condition: New/ unused.
Do you include packaging: No - Digital License and Download Link sent via E-Mail.
Warranty: Yes - Screenshot of error must accompany for follow-up.
Reason for selling: N/A
Price: R400
Negotiable: No
Shipping or collection: Yes

Whats app: 061 689 5317

Last edited:

chrisc

Honorary Master
Can this be used to licence an existing Windows 10 Enterprise installation?

Installed mine in Dec 2016 through a co that has gone out of business. Now getting messages that it needs Activating

Willy Strong

Expert Member
Can this be used to licence an existing Windows 10 Enterprise installation?

Installed mine in Dec 2016 through a co that has gone out of business. Now getting messages that it needs Activating
No. OP is selling Pro OEM's, while yours is Enterprise.

airborne

Honorary Master
No. OP is selling Pro OEM's, while yours is Enterprise.
Won't he be able to use the "change" key option when windows requires activation?

I'd be interested to know what version exactly of Win 10 Pro op is selling I have a feeling they are some what dodgy, unless he has proof to show otherwise.

Willy Strong

Expert Member
Won't he be able to use the "change" key option when windows requires activation?

I'd be interested to know what version exactly of Win 10 Pro op is selling I have a feeling they are some what dodgy, unless he has proof to show otherwise.
I tried this a few weeks ago and it didn't work. Windows asked either for the correct key or a reload with current key.

Those that buy those OEM keys will find out after a few years or hardware upgrades their keys don't work anymore.

Like Chris, he had an issue after his IT support failed, and will need to buy a new key for his installation.

Volume licenses and OEM's... Beware guys.