• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Winnie Madikizela-Mandela honoured with Freedom of City

thestaggy

Honorary Master
This is just business for Mashaba. Name the whole mayors office Winnie if it means you can get on with business and not be stuck with politics.
Don't care if it is business or not. Its cheap, tacky stuff and an indictment of the kind of garbage that goes on in South Africa's political circus. If its isn't a KFC handout its pandering.

Would be great if folks could do real work instead of finding ways to buy people off.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
That is exactly what a good politician should do. Funny that the DA guy who is not really a politician to begin with is turning out to be the better politician than career politicians in the DA.
And moral enough not to have gone with the ANC...

LCBXX

Executive Member
Don't care if it is business or not. Its cheap, tacky stuff and an indictment of the kind of garbage that goes on in South Africa's political circus. If its isn't a KFC handout its pandering.

Would be great if folks could do real work instead of finding ways to buy people off.
You need some House of Cards binge-watching.

gamer16

Expert Member
I'm sorry but how the F uck can you look at what this person has done with her life and come to the conclusion that she is anything but maniacal, torturous bloody terrorist?

Eniigma

Expert Member
? Not even sure what the font size is. Must be default?
Hopefully fixed now.
Doubt it was anything intentional or something. Check the pic, showing the "gaint ass font" vs my normal. :D

Hope this works, as I'm posting it with all images disabled in firefox.
Giant ass font.png

smkungfu

That is exactly what a good politician should do. Funny that the DA guy who is not really a politician to begin with is turning out to be the better politician than career politicians in the DA.
Yeah you right. We won't even mention those lot at the ANC, now they are useless.

EADC

How am I being selective? This is the thread that came up now, this is happening now. This directly affects me. My tax money is going to honor some dead cow?
My tax money still keeps Hendrick Verwoerd drive clean who cares it's just a name.

thechamp

Honorary Master
How am I being selective? This is the thread that came up now, this is happening now. This directly affects me. My tax money is going to honor some dead cow?
At least since it is the DA that money will be used for what it was intended for, right? even though you don't agree with it. Money meant for honouring her dissapeared into thin air in Free State.

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
At least since it is the DA that money will be used for what it was intended for, right? even though you don't agree with it. Money meant for honouring her dissapeared into thin air in Free State.
I trust the DA as little as any other political party. Most definitely some pocketing of funds will occur.