Woman dragged by her hair from speeding car in botched hijacking

schumi

Honorary Master
A woman whose hair became entangled in her seatbelt when she was pushed from her car by hijackers was dragged by the speeding car in Umbilo‚ Durban‚ late on Wednesday night.

South Africa
Woman dragged by her hair from speeding car in botched hijacking
11 October 2018 - 10:36 By Jeff Wicks
The hijackers pushed the woman from her car and dragged her along the tarmac.
The hijackers pushed the woman from her car and dragged her along the tarmac.
Image: iStock

A woman whose hair became entangled in her seatbelt when she was pushed from her car by hijackers was dragged by the speeding car in Umbilo‚ Durban‚ late on Wednesday night.
ADVERTISEMENT

As the men attempted to flee‚ the screaming victim was hauled across the tarmac as she struggled to free herself.

The gunmen‚ who had forced her from the driver’s seat on Prospect Road in Umbilo‚ eventually abandoned the hijacking and fled.

Community crime activist Heather Rorick said the woman was badly wounded‚ with skin ripped from her legs and arms as she was dragged.
More at : https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/so...-hair-from-speeding-car-in-botched-hijacking/

Cr419

Executive Member
That's why the police should be allowed to shoot pigs like this on sight. Common criminal scum.

Last edited:

DanDango

Executive Member
This is news to me. The street at my office is just off Prospect Road and I didn't hear any Police sirens.

DanDango

Executive Member
Are you a late worker?
My comprehensive reading failed, didn't read "late on Wednesday night." part. If something happens close to home/work it freak you out more, so out goes my reading skills. The weird part is non of the people living in the flats above the offices is talking about the hijacking. From the flats you can see most of Prospect Road. The people in the flat is very talkative, gossipy.