Woman stabbed to death in full view of others during row over money and alcohol

Lupus

Honorary Master
Does he use a step ladder to mount her?
Or is he like Bronn and the Red Viper who are of the opinion that once they're on their back they're fair game?
I think once you're on your back it's fair game.

Zophos

Expert Member
What goes through someone like this' mind?
It's not uncontrollable anger?

Seriously, anyone have any links to articles where a stabber like this says why they did it?
Error 404: Mind not found, engage Triune brain, Reptile complex....

xeslaro

Executive Member
"...raging gender based violence war".

An intense armed conflict between men and women is currently raging? I must've missed that episode.

konfab

Honorary Master
An Ivory Park woman has become the latest statistic in the raging gender-based violence (GBV) war after allegedly being stabbed to death over the weekend by a man she knew following an argument over money and alcohol.
Smangele Ndlovu, 28, died in a pool of blood at the hands of her alleged killer, Nyiko Elvis Dhlamini, in full view of other people on Saturday.
You know since gender doesn't really exist and can arbitrarily change at every femtosecond, how do we know that this was someone identifying as a man stabbing someone identifying as a woman?

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Dhlamini allegedly argued with her, walked to his house nearby, fetched a knife and stabbed her in the street without saying a word, and then fled the scene

Elvis has left the building.

noxibox

Honorary Master
By females?

How many females are killed by females?
I don't think South Africa keeps statistics on that. Nor when women kill men. Those all just go into the general murder bucket. Only cases where a man hits or kills a woman gets recorded as a special category.

Craig

Honorary Master
South Africa is a violent country, women are not killed because they are women but they are killed because this is a lawless country. Many men are killed daily as well.

access

Honorary Master
the latest statistic in the raging gender-based violence (GBV) war
julle almal se ma se push.

if it were only the news punting this gbv rubbish i would think its sensationalism, for dem clicks n all. but it is not!!

the president and the government is punting this. it smells of wmc kak, same bullshit different guise.