Woman Wears Hidden Camera To Catch People Checking Out Her Boobs

Steamy Tom

Expert Member
This idea is as old as her. Why didn't she just call me, I would have looked at her overweight fun bags

Cius

Executive Member
Is she offended that guys check her out, or is it just the ugly guys she is offended at if they look, cause I bet if Chris Hemsworth was checking her out she would be undoing an extra button or two there.

Double standards FTW.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
That's a fact of life we all have to live with . But I have to say he makes for an hilarious situation when talking to a girl with large cleavage.

As much as you try to keep looking at her in here eyes, your eyes can't help but check out her tits.

And she knows that you are checking out her tits.

And you know that she knows that you are checking out he tits.

And she knows that you know that she know that you are checking out her tits but the conversation carries on like non of this is happening.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Is she offended that guys check her out, or is it just the ugly guys she is offended at if they look, cause I bet if Chris Hemsworth was checking her out she would be undoing an extra button or two there.

Double standards FTW.
I also expected that. But she was happy with men, women and kids checking them out. She says if other people can check out your boobs so should you. Cancer awareness kinda thing :cool:

I'd still rather check out Captain America's arse!

Polymathic

Honorary Master

Double standards FTW.
You know what's awkward when you see an ugly girl and think to your "Damn she's ugly" then she catches you lucky and she thinks you are checking her out.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
A woman wore a hidden camera on her chest caught at least 30 people staring at her boobs.

https://www.viralmag.co.uk/2019/11/video-woman-wears-hidden-camera-to.html
Why are you posting it again? Is your goal to post this the 7th of every month?

saor

Honorary Master
All women need to regain their confidence regarding their boobs as this will make them feel comfortable going for breast cancer.
u wot m8?

This article was written by a mashed potato.

saor

Honorary Master

access

Executive Member
i should put a camera by my crotch and show the same thing ..lol