Woman's explicit recorded rape ordeal leaves SA shocked

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Johannesburg - “Please don’t harm me. Just masturbate and don’t penetrate me, please I’m begging you,” pleaded a woman minutes before she was raped allegedly by her boyfriend’s friend.

This horrific ordeal is contained in an audio clip recorded by the 21-year-old Walter Sisulu University student.

The explicit audio, which shocked the internet on Tuesday, was shared several times on social media resulting in #justicforyamkela trending on Twitter.

Police confirmed the authenticity of the clip and that the suspect known as Siyanda “Viper” Madubula has since been arrested and appeared at Maclear District Court in the Eastern Cape.

The clip was recorded at the home of the woman’s boyfriend in Bhekela Section in Ugie where she had been waiting for him with his best friend, Madubula, 25. In the recording, a person said to be Madubula can be heard asking the woman to perform oral sex on him, but she politely rejects his advances.

This seems to anger Madubula who is then heard strangling the woman.

“Viper I can’t breathe. Please don’t hurt me. Rather masturbate,” the woman could be heard pleading for her life.

Viper is then heard breathing heavily saying he will put on a condom.

“You are scaring me. My boyfriend knows my story. I’ve been raped twice before and now this. You are opening old wounds.” A physical squabble then ensues and her muffled cry is heard as the suspect begs her to stop crying while he is raping her.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Police confirmed the authenticity of the clip and that the suspect known as Siyanda “Viper” Madubula has since been arrested and appeared at Maclear District Court in the Eastern Cape.
About the only positive in this whole sickening story

Acid0

Expert Member
We dont want the death penalty to be permanently back, but cases like these to deserve a public execution in a slow manner.

We can sell pay per view or tickets and maybe red circle tickets(Replacing the golden circle).
I will pay good money to see it.

Note: yes we are so tired of crimes that we do find some enjoyment in criminals death

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
Jissus

Give me a soundproof toolshed with some basic DIY and a broom and a medical pro that keeps him alive while I ply my trade and let's see how he likes begging!

People like these can't be "rehabilitated"
They can only be removed, violently, from society, just the way they like it

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Its a shame that the GBV campaign hasn't had much effect at all in this country.

Reactions: ES1

Lupus

Honorary Master
Jissus

Give me a soundproof toolshed with some basic DIY and a broom and a medical pro that keeps him alive while I ply my trade and let's see how he likes begging!

People like these can't be "rehabilitated"
They can only be removed, violently, from society, just the way they like it
Frak that, a single bullet to the head costs about R2, why waste time on scum like this.

John_Phoenix

Securely strap him to a tree. Walk away. Mother nature will convert this piece of filth into something useful.

Reactions: ES1