Woman's explicit recorded rape ordeal leaves SA shocked

Ponderer

Expert Member
I (twice) explained what I meant by/with/using the expression "asking" for it.
Surely.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
I (twice) explained what I meant by/with/using the expression "asking" for it.
Surely.
And I am asking - what in this particular rape meant she asked for it ? I am unable to see what you saw in the rape mentioned in the OP.
This is what the whole discussion is about after all - refer to @rambo919 's posts that started the "discussion"

Ponderer

Expert Member
And I am asking - what in this particular rape meant she asked for it ? I am unable to see what you saw in the rape mentioned in the OP.
This is what the whole discussion is about after all - refer to @rambo919 's posts that started the "discussion"
Where did I suggest/imply that she "asked" to be raped in this particular instance?

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Where did I suggest/imply that she "asked" to be raped in this particular instance?
You came in defending Rambo's post that she was partly to blame for what happened to her. This is what all these posts have been about.

Reactions: STS

cupcake

Expert Member
You came in defending Rambo's post that she was partly to blame for what happened to her. This is what all these posts have been about.
I am starting to wonder if these comments could qualify as defamation :unsure: it's certainly not fact!

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Has that been confirmed - is it a fact?
How sure are you that she is absolutely truthful?
How do you know that the accused is in fact guilty of what he is accused of?
If a woman isn't "into it" then it is rape. Plain and simple. She must be a willing participant. One who is saying that it hurts - definitely is not enjoying it. Sex is meant to be enjoyable for everyone involved. Not just the man.
My husband stopped whenever I said something wasn't comfortable. We would then try something different. That is the difference between sex and rape. Both people have to want it.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
You clearly didn't read the OP or any material related to the incident.

Oh and if you didn't know - there is a video/audio

Splinter

Honorary Master
Good god. So from implying she contributed to her own rape, you are now heading towards the zone of there was no rape at all?

STS

Mafia Detective
There is a very high chance that Ponderer raped a person before which is why he is defending the position so vehemently.

It hasn't been confirmed yet that he hasn't - but is it a fact?
How do we know that Ponderer is truthful about his intentions here?
How can someone(Ponderer) who has access to the voice clip not hear the attacker talking and responding to the woman's pleas? We can only assume that he is intentionally being ignorant because he is pro-rape and has no other grounds to defend it

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
There is a very high chance that Ponderer raped a person before which is why he is defending the position so vehemently.

It hasn't been confirmed yet that he hasn't - but is it a fact?
How do we know that Ponderer is truthful about his intentions here?
How can someone(Ponderer) who has access to the voice clip not hear the attacker talking and responding to the woman's pleas? We can only assume that he is intentionally being ignorant because he is pro-rape and has no other grounds to defend it
It's staged. That's what he's trying to say.