Woman's explicit recorded rape ordeal leaves SA shocked

Ponderer

Expert Member
Then when he's proven not guilty they'll let him free?
Whaaat - you saying that it's possible that he might not be guilty?
You are pro-rape for even considering that possibility.
In fact, you must be and are a rapist for even considering that possibility.

STS

Mafia Detective
There is always that possbility - it's just funny how your 2 most defended positions sre that she was asking for it or it never really happened.

It's probably the same argument the rapist used when the police showed up. Something you want to tell us?

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
To me there's no doubt in my mind. But every case has to follow its due course.

Splinter

Honorary Master
How is one pro-rape for thinking someone in a recorded rape is guilty of rape? And also a rapist for thinking such.

I've never read anything so moronic in my life.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
How is one pro-rape for thinking someone in a recorded rape is guilty of rape? And also a rapist for thinking such.

I've never read anything so moronic in my life.
Well, he had a disclaimer. The cursive font.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Says the oh so noble genius with purely honest intentions that specializes in taunting others.
So this is the cursive font that means you don't mean what you are saying? You know, re my specialty ;)

Last edited:

STS

Mafia Detective
I have sympathy for you, your family, and your friends.
It must be difficult to cope with your condition.
So long as you leave my female loved ones alone considering your condition

Last edited:

Splinter

Honorary Master
Just because these behaviours have existed throughout history does not make them the norm. Sure rapists and murderers have always been around but you are going to need some evidence to suggest that this sort of behaviour was the norm rather than aberrations.
They normally happened more than not happened.... thus they were the norm..... this is hardly difficult to figure out. You don't make specific laws for something unless it's an actual problem, the first written records contained laws against these behaviors.

Currently unless there is something to minimize them happening they still happen a lot... still the norm. Ironically as the so called "progress" has gained ground these problems have only increased rather than decreased.

They only seem like aberrations to you because you are still benefiting from the passive benefits of judeo-christian civilization.... which is fast dissapearing.

You believe people are good unless made bad, I believe the opposite. My view is easier to prove than yours.
I'm sorry I missed this previously. There is so much to dissect here.

But, I just want to ask @rambo919 what first written laws he is talking about, and where they mentioned, specifically, rapists.

cupcake

Expert Member
I'm sorry I missed this previously. There is so much to dissect here.

But, I just want to ask @rambo919 what first written laws he is talking about, and where they mentioned, specifically, rapists.
The Code of Ur-Nammu
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Ur-Nammu

Although it is known that earlier law-codes existed, such as the Code of Urukagina, this represents the earliest extant legal text. It is three centuries older than the Code of Hammurabi. The laws are arranged in casuistic form of IF (crime) THEN (punishment)—a pattern followed in nearly all later codes. For the oldest extant law-code known to history, it is considered remarkably advanced because it institutes fines of monetary compensation for bodily damage as opposed to the later lex talionis (‘eye for an eye’) principle of Babylonian law. However, murder, robbery, adultery and rape were capital offenses.