Women don’t vote for EFF, because we don’t make any sense – Malema

schumi

Honorary Master
The EFF leader has admitted the female vote is essential if they want to become the government, but so far it has been elusive.

In an extraordinary admission during his Women’s Day address in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal on Thursday, EFF leader Julius Malema said he was aware that women, by and large, don’t vote for the EFF.

He said they knew most of their supporters were men.

However, the EFF was aware of the problem and was targeting the support of women, which he said would allow them to become the government of the country if they could succeed, since women are the majority in South Africa.

He said that women were important to them not only because of their numbers but because “women follow things that make sense”.

“The majority of EFF voters are men, and we can’t be proud of that. It means there is something wrong we are doing. Women are attracted to things that make sense. So it means we are not making sense – because the majority of EFF voters are men.”
More at: https://citizen.co.za/news/south-af...or-eff-because-we-dont-make-any-sense-malema/

3WA

Expert Member
Noone can even name a woman in the EFF. There’s two women in the Command Prompt (the party’s top leadership), but only I can name them cause I looked it up. Even Floyd Shivhambu can’t name them. When he sees them at meetings, he thinks it’s his baby mamas looking for maintenance.

Techne

Executive Member
"women follow things that make sense"
"It means there is something wrong we are doing. "

Well that is 50%, better than his woodwork mark. Progress.

rietrot

Executive Member
Because women have higher IQs.
The only people voting EFF are men with IQs in the 70s.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Ok, how then do we explain all the women voting for the ANC?
Lol, true. I don't buy the "they don't vote for us because we don't make sense" angle; Women are as dumb as the rest of us. I do think there must be an interesting reason they don't find the EFF appealing. Maybe they're less interested in land and whatever else the EFF are promising.

In fact, I'm pretty sure women are less interested in land. Rural life is not kind to black women.

Mila

Honorary Master
The Eff Is very "BRo" orientated.

WHOHA!!!
Stomp around the fire cave men style. Same guys that defended Zuma's rape allegations and similar things. Yes he was found not guilty but the jokes made about it was still in bad taste and not many people believe any ruling that was made regarding Zuma.

Woman do not like that much.

You want to shoot pillage and create war.
Fire me. Woman are nurturing and people orientated.
They do not really want to whogawhaga around a fire shouting war cries.

Why do they vote ANC?
Historical vote.

I think if you look where the ANC looses its votes you will find it more female votes than male. IMO.

Nick333

Honorary Master
The Eff Is very "BRo" orientated.

WHOHA!!!
Stomp around the fire cave men style. Same guys that defended Zuma's rape allegations and similar things. Yes he was found not guilty but the jokes made about it was still in bad taste and not many people believe any ruling that was made regarding Zuma.

Woman do not like that much.

You want to shoot pillage and create war.
Fire me. Woman are nurturing and people orientated.
They do not really want to whogawhaga around a fire shouting war cries.

Why do they vote ANC?
Historical vote.

I think if you look where the ANC looses its votes you will find it more female votes than male. IMO.
Ja, I think we tend to forget that the vast majority of the looters and pillagers are men, and that men make up less than half of SA's politically enfranchised population. It's the EFF's violence and violent rhetoric that turns women off.

The EFF will always be a minority party, but unfortunately a violent minority can do untold damage to this country because the government is powerless against them. If they use force against rioters and land occupiers they will lose support. If they give them what they want, the economy goes to hell.