Women don’t vote for EFF, because we don’t make any sense – Malema

ForceFate

Executive Member
Which is why it's pointless to raise issues that are true of men too.
More men than women have always been involved in politics. Whether they understand what they're doing is a different matter altogether. All over the world, majority vote on instinct or information peddled by their favourite candidates/party. A small number understand what they vote for, even amongst those supposedly more educated.

Sl8er

Executive Member
Women don’t vote for EFF, because we don’t make any sense – Malema

It's a regular old sausage party over at the eff's.
No wonder they're so angry.

:crylaugh:

Knyro

Honorary Master
Not sure if their support really is that lopsided, or if it's the usual politicking and pandering to women on Women's Day.

access

Executive Member
i would think its their militant approach to everything. i dont know many women that like that sort of thing.

besides, which self respecting woman would wear a red overall/beret every day. clearly a fashion nono :p

Chris_the_Brit

Grand Master of the Friendzone
Well the EFF have no women in their top six, and they seem to have a particular disliking of female journalists, so no surprise there.

Also their rhetoric is all about wars with whites - don't think many women would find that appealing.

ForceFate

Executive Member
Well the EFF have no women in their top six, and they seem to have a particular disliking of female journalists, so no surprise there.

Also their rhetoric is all about wars with whites - don't think many women would find that appealing.
They have 2 women in the top 6. Ndlozi isn't in the top 6.

ForceFate

Executive Member
Ok, but they are hardly mentioned in the media. It's the Julius, Shivambu, Ndlozi ("the people's bae", even if he is not in the top six) and Dali Mpofu show.
They're mentioned quite a lot. That lady in parly whose name I don't recall as well as Leigh-Ann Mathys. Ndlozi handles all party communications so naturally, he's in the media a lot. Malema is a face of the party while Mpofu was already a well-known figure before he joined the party.

Floyd is in the media a lot for non-party reasons most of the time :D

spiff

Expert Member
women should just start their own political party - they would most likely win first time out ;)

thechamp

Honorary Master
Ok, but they are hardly mentioned in the media. It's the Julius, Shivambu, Ndlozi ("the people's bae", even if he is not in the top six) and Dali Mpofu show.
It's like that, ask any person on the street about the women they know in the DA leadership besides Zille and De lille. Even some DA supporters would struggle.

BTTB

women should just start their own political party - they would most likely win first time out ;)
I have not problem with woman running a country .... excluding Hilary Clinton though.

Woman will ensure that the basics like education, health ... basically all social welfare services are run properly and if there is a disagreement between countries, we will simply have a bunch of countries not talking to each other until one decides to make up again. :D

Last edited:

ForceFate

Executive Member
I have not problem with woman running a country .... excluding Hilary Clinton though.

Woman will ensure that the basics like education, health ... basically all social welfare services are run properly and if there is a disagreement between countries, we will simply have a bunch countries not talking to each other until one decides to make up again. :D
Imagine Aunt Bathabile being president and throwing tantrums while in a meeting Prez Trump and Tzar Putin.

I'd have Thuli Madonsela any day.

Solarion

Honorary Master
WEFF? Women's Economic Freedom Fighters?

Just a thought Julius. Remember I said it first *wink* *wink*