Woolworths Credit Card

Jasop

Marsie27

Ah right, thanks Jasop. So ABSA goes back to not winning any race since they got the first internet banking, to my knowledge, which, as has just been seen, is not perfect. I am not sure if ABSA has updated it much since then.

bokka1

Expert Member
Ah right, thanks Jasop. So ABSA goes back to not winning any race since they got the first internet banking, to my knowledge, which, as has just been seen, is not perfect. I am not sure if ABSA has updated it much since then.
I still get clients with Absa mail accounts.

Marsie27

The process the other way has speeded up in the past year or so, thank goodness. It used to take 2-3 days from a non-ABSA bank, now if I make a payment it usually reflects the next morning on the 8.08am SMS.

Salmank

The process the other way has speeded up in the past year or so, thank goodness. It used to take 2-3 days from a non-ABSA bank, now if I make a payment it usually reflects the next morning on the 8.08am SMS.
8:09:31, to be more precise.

4ftersh0ck

I see the hot beverage voucher has been changed to beverage voucher. I am sure all drinks qualify now

Nice.
Have you got more than one voucher in your app? I see I have 2 beverage vouchers. One says (1 of 10) and the other one says (2 of 10). I scanned the (2 of 10) one this morning and it is still there in the voucher list.

Any idea how these work, how do you refresh to see how many you have left? I have gone out and in again and the same vouchers are still there.

mokhalid

Have you got more than one voucher in your app? I see I have 2 beverage vouchers. One says (1 of 10) and the other one says (2 of 10). I scanned the (2 of 10) one this morning and it is still there in the voucher list.

Any idea how these work, how do you refresh to see how many you have left? I have gone out and in again and the same vouchers are still there.
The voucher does not disappear immediately after using it. It is usually gone by the next day

4ftersh0ck

The voucher does not disappear immediately after using it. It is usually gone by the next day
Thanks for the feedback. That's strange then, because I got two coffees on Saturday for wife and myself, and then this morning I used the (2 of 10) voucher and it worked fine. So it looks like you can keep using them until they disappear?

If you pay your Woolies credit card account at the till with your FNB credit card, will you get Ebucks? Or does it reflect similarly to a utility bill, i.e. not eligible for Ebucks?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
If you pay your Woolies credit card account at the till with your FNB credit card, will you get Ebucks? Or does it reflect similarly to a utility bill, i.e. not eligible for Ebucks?
You get ebucks for paying your WW CC by swiping.

You also get ebucks for paying bills, 15% back if you pay bills at checkers.

You get ebucks for paying your WW CC by swiping.

You also get ebucks for paying bills, 15% back if you pay bills at checkers.
Oh someone told me when you pay your electricity bill at the till it reflects as utility and doesn't qualify. I will do that in future, thanks.