Woolworths stores targeted by explosive devices in Durban

Polymathic

Honorary Master
BDS withdrew the boycott of woolies month's/years ago. Yet everyone jumping on the bandwagon immediately. With no info
BDS are majority rich business people, wouldn't be them directly but all the headlines from their activities would helped whoever did identify Woolworths as a target.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Nonsense, there is lots of proof its the Christians. They were complaining about hot cross buns many years ago.
I remember vaguely somebody complaining that hot crossed buns were available year round instead of just during easter.

Solarion

Honorary Master
As if South Africa doesn't have enough problems already. Now this country wants to add extremist terrorism to that list? Seems as if some idiots out there are just determined to cause **** wherever they can. I can't think of a better way to vendor the economy than to have SA labelled as a terror hot spot.

Arthur

Honorary Master
What if it's BLF? Or disgruntled ex employees?
Of course it could be. Even disgruntled current employees. Or general mischief-makers. Hopefully the cops will be onto her/him/them soon. The damage must run into thousands.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
We've had recent attacks at Mosques; there are people of peace chopping off heads in neighbouring Mozambique and now this...

Do I need to get myself a tinfoil hat?