Workday Promotion - Win your share of R2,000 cash - Enter here

Status
Not open for further replies.

epah

Expert Member
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
An HCM system that adapts to what comes next.

Superman1zn

Analytics and reporting
This is a vital product in any business as it makes the data collected useful instead of wasted

Nolan_Naidu

Analytics and reporting
If you can't analyse what's going on in your entity, you cannot make good decisions for the future

scienide

Expert Member
Analytics and reporting
If you can't analyse what's going on in your entity, you cannot make good decisions for the future

AmandaKwinana

We've partnered with Workday to promote its extensive range of finance, HR, and planning systems. You can win your share of R2,000.

To enter:
• Click on the Workday banner shown at the top of this forum (mobile link here)
• Let us know which product most appeals to you and why.
• One entry per member.

The giveaway will end Thursday, 26 November 2020 and standard competition rules apply.
Talent Management

cnot

WHY WE'RE DIFFERENT

The system that evolves as your business evolves.​

In a world that's always changing, you need a system that helps you adapt. See how a single finance, HR and planning system from Workday is helping organisations of all sizes meet the future with confidence.

LaRiSSa

Talent Management: https://www.workday.com/en-za/products/talent-management/overview.html
A dynamic skills foundation: We apply machine learning and analytics to help you understand the skills you have today, and the skills you need to achieve tomorrow’s business outcomes.
Personalised learning to foster growth: Whether you want to deepen expertise or upskill your team, we deliver learning that’s relevant, contextual and engaging.

Growing my team, and managing that growth, is very important to me. I am definitely interested in exploring this offering from Workday.

Enigmata

The PSA solution would be most beneficial for me, having the insight into immediate resource management without having to wait for managers to collaborate their data weekly.

1606299410837.png

rudyn

I'd go for Talent Management -- enabling me to Attract, retain and develop a workforce that’s ready for what’s next.

ABCpt

Expert Member
Financial services
Adapt to change with a single system that’s built for change. Workday brings finance, HR, planning and analytics together – giving you real-time insights and the agility to quickly meet new market demands.

SidneyVP

One platform, unlimited potential.

Easily develop, deploy and manage new apps to extend the value of Workday. Workday delivers the same friendly interface and security model to every capability you build.

Status
Not open for further replies.