Workday Promotion - Win your share of R2,000 cash - Enter here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstercat

Analytics and reporting for decision-ready organisations - an aid to being more effective in business.

zoozi

Expert Member

ANALYTICS AND REPORTING​

Augmented analytics to answer your questions.

Workday combines pattern detection, graph processing, machine learning and natural language generation to search through millions of data points, and surface insights in simple-to-understand stories
This product interests me the most, to be able to gain insights into your data to make smart decisions.

MikeCTZA

Expert Member
Talent management
Recruiting to help you build diverse teams.
We help you remove bias at every step of the hiring process, from recruiting to leadership development. So you can create a diverse workforce and nurture a culture of belonging
---
Can help you find the right people that are a good fit for your company

Hemps

Honorary Master
Because I currently have to deal with Concur, SuccessFactors and S4/HANA duct taped together with more focus on keeping the individual branding than providing a unified experience.

abudabi

Expert Member
Human Capital Management

Our machine learning helps you understand your people’s skills today and build talent around the skills you'll need tomorrow.

Rooinekk

Revenue management

Workday revenue management takes care of the entire revenue lifecycle.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Talent Management : A dynamic skills foundation.
We apply machine learning and analytics to help you understand the skills you have today, and the skills you need to achieve tomorrow’s business outcomes.

With the shortage of skills we currently face that is a very good solution to work with.

HartsockZA

Financial management, I have started my own business and often I come across the thought that I need some way to keep track of it all than what I currently have setup. Someways for my billing software to communicate via API to the financial management suite would help me keep track of who and what I am paying for so at the end of the month it isn't a rush around

mishza

Spend Management

The automation of tasks to free up time for the teams.

schumi

Honorary Master
Spend Management
Tools for sourcing and supplier engagement.

APoc184

Honorary Master

Guide your business through change.​

Imagine being able to boost accounting efficiency and model rapidly changing conditions. Imagine using your data to confidently decide your next move. That’s what we imagined for finance. And that's what Workday makes possible.

powermzii

Expert Member

ANALYTICS AND REPORTING​

Augmented analytics to answer your questions.

Workday combines pattern detection, graph processing, machine learning and natural language generation to search through millions of data points, and surface insights in simple-to-understand stories.

One source for all your data.

We bring everything – financial and workforce transactions, third-party and legacy application data, budgets and plans, peer benchmarks and more – into a single system.

Elias28-

We've partnered with Workday to promote its extensive range of finance, HR, and planning systems. You can win your share of R2,000.

To enter:
• Click on the Workday banner shown at the top of this forum (mobile link here)
• Let us know which product most appeals to you and why.
• One entry per member.

The giveaway will end Thursday, 26 November 2020 and standard competition rules apply.
Yes

SidMo

Revenue management

Workday revenue management takes care of the entire revenue lifecycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.