World of Warcraft best ping- what to do?

Boodah

hi guys
i have 3 people at my house and we play wow every day. we share a 4meg adsl line.
what is the best (not cheapest) package to go for to get the best pings to wow-eu.

do those smartping/lowping services actually work?

also, we need a cheap, unshaped account to do all the patches (5gb of it coming up), and the latest nvidia drivers etc... what do you guys recommend?

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Web africa titan accounts. Or just plain unshaped account.

Murmaider

hi guys
i have 3 people at my house and we play wow every day. we share a 4meg adsl line.
what is the best (not cheapest) package to go for to get the best pings to wow-eu.

do those smartping/lowping services actually work?

also, we need a cheap, unshaped account to do all the patches (5gb of it coming up), and the latest nvidia drivers etc... what do you guys recommend?

www.battleping.com
costs about R30 per/month and is totally worth it.

semaphore

Honorary Master
Leatrix Patch for tcp frequency,
Lowerping or Gamepath.

Also look at the wow forums its discussed in length over there.

burn

Expert Member
Moving to Europe ;) Sweden would probably be best at Telia carries most of Blizzards bandwidth :p

Boodah

thanks everyone, going to check on the links provided!
i'm planning a wow lan this weekend, my wife is 78 with her lock, i'm 79 with the huntard, and my housemate's just dinged 80 with his pala healer... we'll be doing some hc's together - really looking forward to it!

Boodah

hi
fired webafrica's titan account, had a number of issues and support team were terrible. plain unshaped from saix is EXPENSIVE! R125 per gig on prepaid.
anyone know about the IS prepaid unshaped? is it good for gaming?

Methos

I use battleping, its cheap and it works, my old ping used to be 450 - 600 now its at 200 - 300