World of Warcraft - Original Collectors Edition Signed

tehtroopa

Hi All

Wanting to sell my collectors edition of World of Warcraft which was signed by Michael Morhaime founder and president of Blizzard.

The box is in mint condition with a US key completely unused. Box was only taken out of its wrapper so the signature could be put on the box itself.

Looking for reasonable offers, these collectors editions are pretty hard to come by already.

_MG_9338.jpg

Product Information
The World of Warcraft (Collector's Edition) is a special compilation of various exclusive items for PC. You get whole range of special products in this PC game pack. Get the complete game on the CD-ROM and DVD-ROM of this Collectors game set. The huge sturdy sliding case included in this holds all the contents. The Art of World of Warcraft, a 280-page hardcover art book in this PC game pack gives you an exciting gaming feel outside the game. With cloth map, you get exact location of various places in the game. The DVD included in the World of Warcraft (Collector's Edition) provides interesting scene which are not available in the game. You get well versed with the contents of the game with the game manual provided in this Collectors game set. With official soundtrack you feel closer to the game. Get a ten day guest pass for the epic quest without paying a penny for your friend. Additionally you can also choose one of the three in-game pet.

gregmcc

Honorary Master
I'd look at selling it on eBay - you will most likely get lots more.

tehtroopa

As far as sig proof, I was a GM at Blizzard France, we met Mike when he came to tour the European offices, awesome guy, don't know what would be needed to prove it.

As far as ebay, I cant set a high reserve with a new account so I dont know how to list it there best. Figured I'd see if theres any SA collectors interested first, if not then try work out how to get it listed on ebay.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
As far as sig proof, I was a GM at Blizzard France, we met Mike when he came to tour the European offices, awesome guy, don't know what would be needed to prove it.

As far as ebay, I cant set a high reserve with a new account so I dont know how to list it there best. Figured I'd see if theres any SA collectors interested first, if not then try work out how to get it listed on ebay.

Okay, good luck. Great item by the sounds of it. While I am a collector any price I offer you would be insulting (for me, I wouldnt go over R500). I like Blizzard, but I am not that big a fan. Reason I ask if you have evidence is because thats how a signature often has more value. Like do you have the tickets you used to get into GM in France? I would offer it with as much supporting evidence as possible. I have 3 Leonard Nimoy autographs and I made sure to keep all the evidence so that people know its authentic.

In the autograph game there are so many frauds :(

BrandOfRiva

Good luck man. I have a sealed Vanilla CE too (not signed tho) I have looked into selling. Selling locally is just not an option when you're looking at 2 - 3k USD for an unsigned one (one up on ebay right now for EUR1999 - US versions are harder to get). No way someone locally is going to give you R15k+ for it.
For a signed I'm sure the value will be quite a bit more. Vanilla CE's are incredibly rare.

If you do find a way to sell it without the ebay issues please let me know.