Worries that KZN disaster relief funds will be looted: report

I'll take this with a pinch of salt to some degree because we've had a water tanker a few times... But it definitely wouldn't surprise me and its going to blow up in their faces.
You don't say, no ANC membership card required? so politicians busy politicking in the middle of a disaster, who would have thought...

I am glad we have honest people to disprove tales that we would have otherwise lapped up as the gospel truth because some Goolam on Twitter confirmed it.

You don't say, no ANC membership card required? so politicians busy politicking in the middle of a disaster, who would have thought...

I am glad we have honest people to disprove tales that we would have otherwise lapped up as the gospel truth because some Goolam on Twitter confirmed it.
So I can believe it is happening in some areas tbh...

So I can believe it is happening in some areas tbh...
And I would like nothing much like such incidents to be exposed, factually and not some tales being bandied about by people who should know better like McPherson, I really abhor peddlers of fake news, they sow unnecessary distrust and disharmony at a time when the nation should be united behind those who were affected by this disaster, all in pursuit of politics.

Tomorrow will be one week with no water.
Same for me dude...

Wi be starting the push to find out what the hell is going on tomorrow... Focused on power the last week now it will be about the water

Back