Worry that stolen bullets will be used in pro-Zuma protests on 10 August

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I really hope we do not see more violence play out on the 10th August; would be really sad. The Zuma family could have issued a statement to the media (on behalf of JZ), urging supporters not to engage in acts of criminality, but, they choose to be silent and protest on social media.

The sad truth is, poor folk get poorer whilst wealthy folk get wealthier, or they remain unbothered by issues like political instability. Sad times :(
Problem with the Zuma family is that Zuma is the head of that family, no guesses on the attitude of the whole family towards this whole thing, it will be the reflection of Zuma's attitude.

Kawak

I really hope we do not see more violence play out on the 10th August; would be really sad. The Zuma family could have issued a statement to the media (on behalf of JZ), urging supporters not to engage in acts of criminality, but, they choose to be silent and protest on social media.

The sad truth is, poor folk get poorer whilst wealthy folk get wealthier, or they remain unbothered by issues like political instability. Sad times :(
in any less than stable, politically or economic times, the poor will feel it much more than the other classes. It's just sad that these are also the most gullible...

TheChamp

Honorary Master
This is rubbish. Everyone is being impacted, there is no wealth or class issues here, there are simply criminals who are instigating for their own benefit.
There's nothing rubbish about it, he did not say it's only the poor who are impacted but it's a fact of life that they going to come out of this the worst.

Kawak

If there is a second round of violence, I think the insurance companies need to start legal proceedings to recover their money from the anc. There has now been plenty of warning that it will happen and if there is any destruction of property it will be at the behest of anc members on behalf of an anc member. Insurance folk need to grow a pair and all of corporate SA needs to stop letting themselves be held hostage by a single group.
Those insurance companies must already proceed with lawsuits against the instigators that has now been identified, no, they are not the real guys behind the scenes, but some examples must be made. As with the ANC, it will be a lot harder, it also doesn't help that sasria is government.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
There's nothing rubbish about it, he did not say it's only the poor who are impacted but it's a fact of life that they going to come out of this the worst.
No, the narrative of wealth getting wealthier or unaffected is rubbish. It fuels the exact same class crisis the criminal elements want to obfuscate their crimes.

I don't disagree that they will be worse off but stop the class rubbish.

Last edited:

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
So is going to be treason ? Insurrection ? Or just the poor being hungry again...

rvZA

Executive Member
And.... what if the ammunition ended up in the hands of armed groups, and the plan is not to use it at the protests, but rather a coup, while using the protests as cover? Wonder if their crime intelligence are considering this as an option? The loss of this ammunition would have given me endless sleepless nights if I was president of the country.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
And.... what if the ammunition ended up in the hands of armed groups, and the plan is not to use it at the protests, but rather a coup, while using the protests as cover? Wonder if their crime intelligence are considering this as an option? The loss of this ammunition would have given me endless sleepless nights if I was president of the country.
If CR was worried he would have done something about it...

rvZA

Executive Member
If CR was worried he would have done something about it...

But, what can he do? If you sit in office all day relying on your police and army and suddenly find out they are just as useless, if not even more useless, than all other SOE's, then you do not have much cards left to play with....

wizardofid

Executive Member
Lol
Well fk me, had a dream this morning that for some reason or another zuma stayed at my house, and I murdered him with a kitchen knife while he was sitting on my couch, gathered my stuff and informed police of the deed, for two days no one pitched up and eventually I dug a hole in the backyard dumped him in there, the rest is a little hazy but some how nothing else happened no police no nothing.Woke up and was like WTF was that, I don't even hurt a fly, yet I dreamed murdering some one......Is this a sign that things are about to go side ways for us in this country ?

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
If there is a second round of violence, I think the insurance companies need to start legal proceedings to recover their money from the anc. There has now been plenty of warning that it will happen and if there is any destruction of property it will be at the behest of anc members on behalf of an anc member. Insurance folk need to grow a pair and all of corporate SA needs to stop letting themselves be held hostage by a single group.

The anc can barely pay their employee salaries, nevermind paying out on insurance claims.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
But, what can he do? If you sit in office all day relying on your police and army and suddenly find out they are just as useless, if not even more useless, than all other SOE's, then you do not have much cards left to play with....
True...

But thought if he was really worried, get an elite team (and leave the morons) to track down and kick ass.

Any case... if they overthrow CR, it would just be ANC taking over the ANC.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
There are also rumours doing the rounds that there will be violence tomorrow, Monday 2nd August. Don't know if true or not.

Slegdehammer67

This reminds me of that 'sword'...what it called again, oh yes: 'The Sword of Damocles'...it's inclined just to hang there, but when it falls...