Worry that stolen bullets will be used in pro-Zuma protests on 10 August

Mekon

Expert Member
If only Zuma took responsibility for his actions, tells people to not worry about protesting for him and that he wants his day in court.

Then nobody gets hurt.
He's to much of a bloated egotistical fat toad to do that.

Sodan

Expert Member
Lol
Well fk me, had a dream this morning that for some reason or another zuma stayed at my house, and I murdered him with a kitchen knife while he was sitting on my couch, gathered my stuff and informed police of the deed, for two days no one pitched up and eventually I dug a hole in the backyard dumped him in there, the rest is a little hazy but some how nothing else happened no police no nothing.Woke up and was like WTF was that, I don't even hurt a fly, yet I dreamed murdering some one......Is this a sign that things are about to go side ways for us in this country ?
How long did you sleep?? :unsure:

Bonywasawarrioraway

Expert Member
And.... what if the ammunition ended up in the hands of armed groups, and the plan is not to use it at the protests, but rather a coup, while using the protests as cover? Wonder if their crime intelligence are considering this as an option? The loss of this ammunition would have given me endless sleepless nights if I was president of the country.
crime intelligence is utterly impotent. this is because all the "paid informants" on their payroll are the friends and family of senior officers in crime intelligence.

rvZA

Executive Member
Apparently SAPS was guarding it.

Useless if they run when the s**t hits the fan. If it was that important, they will never have been prosecuted even if they shot and killed a million looters that day.

RonSwanson

Executive Member
Ah!
FFS
Why is there a "worry" that such stolen "bullets" are gonna be used?
Kak story.

neoprema

Executive Member
If only Zuma took responsibility for his actions, tells people to not worry about protesting for him and that he wants his day in court.

Then nobody gets hurt.
He won’t because he’s a spineless sellout who wants this violence so he can try weasel his way out of prison - even if it takes many deaths for him to get it.

neoprema

Executive Member
Zuma’s daughter still actively tweeting for action and violence on the 10th. Can we not have her thrown into a prison cell next to her (prob illegitimate) father?!?

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Ah!
FFS
Why is there a "worry" that such stolen "bullets" are gonna be used?
Kak story.

Because they have already found uses of the bullets when police tried to do a raid to retrieve looted goods.

You should try reading the article before commenting.

RonSwanson

Executive Member
Because they have already found uses of the bullets when police tried to do a raid to retrieve looted goods.

You should try reading the article before commenting.
If people have the intention of shooting someone, they would get hold of rounds, there are many sources, not just this one, it's not that difficult.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
If people have the intention of shooting someone, they would get hold of rounds, there are many sources, not just this one, it's not that difficult.

They match the one from the container, read the article.

lkswan747

Expert Member
Deploy the army now and give them strong powers to quell any violence or looting.
Our Security Cluster are a bunch of morons who themselves should be arrested for dereliction of duty.