Worry that stolen bullets will be used in pro-Zuma protests on 10 August

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
10 August you say? I'm off to stock up on toilet paper. Gonna fill me some containers of petroleum at the same time, just in case...

AntennaMan

Expert Member
Deploy the army now and give them strong powers to quell any violence or looting.
Our Security Cluster are a bunch of morons who themselves should be arrested for dereliction of duty.
Collins Khosa likes this

Hellhound105

Executive Member
oeeeeee

You guys think we will see some action?

Or better yet will Innocent Moloi take part again?

1627912162638.png

Howdy

Expert Member
oeeeeee

You guys think we will see some action?

Or better yet will Innocent Moloi take part again?

View attachment 1119010
Quite a character

The 26-year-old Mercedes-Benz driver who went viral on social media after being captured on film allegedly looting a popular Durban Woolworths is a tenderpreneur who allegedly had previous run-ins with the law.

Details of Mbuso Moloi's lifestyle were revealed by the state when he appeared in the Durban magistrate's court on Thursday facing four counts related to theft, public violence, trespassing and operating a vehicle for which a number plate doesn't correspond.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
Quite a character

Moloi's attorney Mfanafuthi Biyela told the court that his client travelled to Johannesburg on occasion for tender-related contracts in the public and private sectors.

Ooo the tenders are not enough.... want more!

SykomantiS

Expert Member
Someone should take the eff to court every time they label someone as racist who has not been convicted of racism.

(someone with more time and money than me, I'm afraid)

Howdy

Expert Member
Someone should take the eff to court every time they label someone as racist who has not been convicted of racism.

(someone with more time and money than me, I'm afraid)
There could be a good career path in that for a savvy South African lawyer.

Howdy

Expert Member

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
They might even get ****ed up at the starting point, that would be really great.

Nah, I think they'll be allowed to go walking around the corner and when they try turn onto either Eastbury or Longbury drive they'll get blocked and told to fsck off.