Would-be hijacker left with broken foot after trying to surprise e-hailing driver

schumi

Honorary Master
Cape Town – A would-be hijacker could have lost his foot after his intended victim turned the tide on him.

The thug got a nasty surprise on Wednesday when he tried to rob an e-hailing driver in Philippi East.

But the on-the-ball driver from Goodwood was alert and fought off the armed attacker by running him over with his car. The jacker was left bloodied and with a broken foot, the bones visibly showing.

“I dealt with him,” says driver Mulisa Nemathaga. “I am from Joburg, I do not play around.”

Mulisa, 33, says he was lured to Philippi-East by the skelm who had requested a ride via an app.
More at : https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-af...-trying-to-surprise-e-hailing-driver-49990306

xeslaro

Executive Member
It's refreshing not to read "alleged". Reporter goes even further, using"thug" instead. Bravo reporting.

Craig

Honorary Master
Good. Pity the things injuries were not more severe.

wbot

Expert Member
Mulisa said he fought with the dief who had his car keys and got them back but was then threatened with a gun.
:ROFL:
Mulisa, 33, says he was lured to Philippi-East by the skelm who had requested a ride via an app.
:ROFL:

lkswan747

Expert Member
Let's hope he has to have his foot amputated, the "Dief"
Well Done Mulisa Nemathaga (the driver according to the report)

eg2505

Honorary Master
at least that uber driver didnt have a Handy blaster flamethrower on his car,
could have cooked him as well.