Would you book a flight on SAA at this stage?

Would you book a flight on SAA at this stage?

• Yes

Votes: 49 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 513 91.3%

• Total voters

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
After my last experience with Mango, even if they were the most stable airline in the world, I still would not book with them ever again.

genetic

Honorary Master
Have one upcoming and fly with them quite often. Our company books through them.

Smokey888

After my last experience with Mango, even if they were the most stable airline in the world, I still would not book with them ever again.
What happened with your Mango Flight? were you perhaps on the Mango flight from JHB to CT last week Thursday

werfie

Expert Member
Well, yes if it's the best price on a long haul flight and travel insurance is in place... maybe... not sure...

Dan C

Honorary Master
Can the people who said yes find a box of Lego, empty it on the floor, and proceed to do a barefoot gumboot dance. :mad:
Maybe they don't have a choice. Not all routes are covered by other airlines.

genetic

Honorary Master
What happened with your Mango Flight? were you perhaps on the Mango flight from JHB to CT last week Thursday
You need to be more specific. There are around 10 flights a day from JHB to CPT on Mango alone.

GreatWmR

I'm stuck with SA Airlink so not much choice

But when my cousin came to visit from Germany we urged her to fly Lufthansa instead of SAA internationally