Would you book a flight on SAA at this stage?

Would you book a flight on SAA at this stage?

• Yes

Votes: 49 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 516 91.3%

• Total voters

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Their terribly expensive prices mean I never have to choose SAA or Mango anyway.

Craig_

Honorary Master
I might not have a choice if flying for work, our company only uses SAA and comair/kulula. I myself would never do such a thing with my own money, even if it's cheaper. Won't take that risk.

emjays13

SAA isn't corrupt. It probably has many corrupt people in all sorts of positions of influence, imposed on SAA by the State, and those bastards have brought a once excellent airline to its knees. There are still thousands of superb aviation professionals doing sterling work against incredible odds to keep the airline flying safely. They can do with our support.
Sorry, I do agree reference lots of good people. Unfortunately the people in control are useless and corrupt. So nope I won't risk it

1nutty1

No thanks, there are plenty of alternatives for international. For local, I would rather drive...

amanzimlotzi

unfortunately we did book a return trip to USA and ALL insurance companies refused travel insurance!
We went without and saved a lot but very risky in 14/1 expensive USA.

Tpex

Teh Cyber Ninja
Well yes if they were the cheapest, but they never are, all the times I have had to choose a "premium airline" BA has been more affordable