Would you book a flight on SAA at this stage?

Would you book a flight on SAA at this stage?

• Yes

Votes: 49 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 516 91.3%

• Total voters

Tjaaksie

No, I do not support corruption. At least not until licenses are issued to be corrupt. Then I may be corrupt also regarding SARS returns.

Shadowchaser1

No. Too expensive. Haven't in years. They SUCK. Can pull the plug on them. For overseas trips there are way better Airlines and much cheaper.

mozez22

Nope! I didn't have a choice in the 2000s because they were the only airline with flights to EL. Delayed or cancelled flights were a nightmare, never mind how expensive it was (+R2000 compared to R600-R900 for FlySafair).

Since FlySafair stood up, been loyal to them only because I've had one delayed flight in how many years now.

Peder

Hobbit
Not if I had a choice.
Last international flight I had with SAA, when they turned out the lights the cabin crew all went to sleep. Couldn't get a damn thing.
Final word, if you are unfortunate enough to fly SAA to or from China, lock your valuables away.
How in the hell? That is just not acceptable. Now wonder things get stolen.
I remember walking past SAA flight attendants once at the airport, and they were honestly some of the worse mannered flight attendants I have seen.

ZanderJ

Yes if it was the cheapest option and only if the flight isn't too far into the future.